• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
    Years
    so, what exactly we have to do? we pm you our list, or you will pm us everytime that a new ecchi pic is upload?

I don't get it yet, ya?

EruNoDemise

World's Best Detective
    Years
    ^^ I would appreciate it if someone could PM me the link to Soara's hentai site~

I would also like to join this group, ne? =]

Arigatou-gozaimasu, minna~

EDIT~
    And add me to the PMing list please ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Wow, that "censored" pic looks like an average Pokesho pick...you mean he actually draws them naked!?!?

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Yo!! I be teh backness!! XD And welcome to all of the newest members!! \o\ /o/

Epic Soar... I mean, Pokemore (new name, huh?) pics are epic!! =D He has made so many new awesome art since my last visit!! ^_^ And I see he now takes requests via e-mail, very cool!! If I were to e-mail him a request, it would have to be one with both Erika and Bridgette, my two favorite Poke-Girls or one of both Bridgette and Lanette!! XD Anyways, its great to see this place still active!! till the next pic!!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2018
    Alright, so far, here's the list of people on the forwarding list for future not-board-safe ecchi.

sunshinesan
    Shenlong
    Water Flower
    BPM
    JJ'
    Crystal Clair
    Legend_Killer
    RubyB88
    Hayate

Technically, blondie did(wow, I just battled him, and I already forgot his name XD), since he's in front of him. XP

Could ya add me to the list too? I asked a couple pages back but it musta gotten buried beneath the rest of the posts. Thanks in advance. <3

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    Hi
    I've been following this forum for al while and i would like to join the club :P
    Also, i would like to be added to the PM list

RASENCERO

ps
    can someone send me the pics which couldn't be posted(nsfw)?
    tnx

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    sunshinesan
    Shenlong
    Water Flower
    BPM
    JJ'
    Crystal Clair
    Legend_Killer
    RubyJB88
    Hayate
    EruNoDemise
    ffguitarist182
    RASENCERO

There, updated.

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Kurai Terios I hate to be a nitpicker but you're missing the "J" in my name. But I'm sure you knew that already. ;)

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    Hey I just joined.
    I've been looking at this topic for a while. Could you add me to the list? I love his art!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back