• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

EruNoDemise

World's Best Detective
    Years
    The challenge that would earn our membership into this group and be on the list for pictures? xP

I mean there would be no reason to leave if you keep updating us on Soara's pictures, right?

Otherwise I don't see how you're going to add more members to the group if you can't trust any new members =/

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I honestly don't think there should be a challenge just to allow people to see the "hidden" pics!! People are here to see Soara's (still not used to Pokemore... >_>; ) works, both the public and the secret hidden ones!! There shouldn't be such a big deal to this... At least that's how I see it...

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Ok then...

Yamato-san contacted me. He hopes his ban is lifted soon

"I'm still banned from Pokecommunity, but I thought you'd be interested to know that I've been e-mailing Pokemore a bit.

To start with, I just wanted to ask him some questions I've been curious about. I asked him if he considered selling doujinshi at Comiket or something (he replied: no, he wishes to remain exclusively an internet artist), and if he ever considered drawing anything hardcore (also no, he won't draw anything worse than the ero pics he already has).

I recently replied to his response. I asked him if he'd at least draw some more bare asses (which, so far, he's only done in that pic of Erika and Asuna in a hot spring), along with a request to draw Ayumi (I stated that she's my favorite of Kasumi's sisters and pointed out how cruel he was to have her hiding behind Botan in the beach pic). Still waiting for a reply to that. ^^'

From what I've seen in the club, he seems to respond to English messages mostly the same way, stating how limited his knowledge in the language is and such. That said, I'd be glad to help if there's anything you'd like to ask him. Also, I'm hoping I can get my ban lifted soon, so I can come back to the club when that happens."

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    that was a joke dammit!!! there's no challenge at all

guys, you really take it so serious... god!

LOL!! Its funny though how people were agreeing to said challenge just to see the pic!! =P

Ok then...

Yamato-san contacted me. He hopes his ban is lifted soon

"I'm still banned from Pokecommunity, but I thought you'd be interested to know that I've been e-mailing Pokemore a bit.

To start with, I just wanted to ask him some questions I've been curious about. I asked him if he considered selling doujinshi at Comiket or something (he replied: no, he wishes to remain exclusively an internet artist), and if he ever considered drawing anything hardcore (also no, he won't draw anything worse than the ero pics he already has).

I recently replied to his response. I asked him if he'd at least draw some more bare asses (which, so far, he's only done in that pic of Erika and Asuna in a hot spring), along with a request to draw Ayumi (I stated that she's my favorite of Kasumi's sisters and pointed out how cruel he was to have her hiding behind Botan in the beach pic). Still waiting for a reply to that. ^^'

From what I've seen in the club, he seems to respond to English messages mostly the same way, stating how limited his knowledge in the language is and such. That said, I'd be glad to help if there's anything you'd like to ask him. Also, I'm hoping I can get my ban lifted soon, so I can come back to the club when that happens."

I say again, if I were to ask Soara/Pokemore for a pic, it'll be of both Erika and Azusa!! They are my favorite of all the Poke-Girls!! =P

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
    Years
    Shadow Chaos said:
    LOL!! Its funny though how people were agreeing to said challenge just to see the pic!! =P

Hell yeah, they Really love their pics, ya?

mmm... I've been thinking, and I never saw a Jasmin ero pic. Jasmine is my second favorite poke girl so I wanna see a ecchi pic of her

And there's another thing I always want to ask Soara (well... not always, just since I knew that he actually answers your questions), Do you think that he could draw an original character if you send him the pic?... or perhaps it's that too much?

Shapey Puppington

driiiiink!!
    Years
    awwh, i'm tempted to request a picture of another character from an anime besides pokemon too. but i don't know....maybe he draws strictly pokemon? or maybe ask him to do a parody of another anime using pokemon characters? that sounds fun, hm? :)

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    Frequent posting to join sounds a lot better :P
    so
    you will see me more often!
    however, i do not live in a english speaking country
    so if my english is somehow weird or incorrect
    you know why ;p

and

you could try asking for other anime
    maybe he is already doing other anime, without telling us:\

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
    Years
    man, if he could, I want him to draw the girl of my avatar, that would be AWESOME!!

Hey Rasencero, I don't live in an english speaking country either. you speak spanish?

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    Emm, do you guys think if you keep on emaling Soara about making requests to draw a picture of a certain character would irritate him?

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
    Years
    Emm, do you guys think if you keep on emaling Soara about making requests to draw a picture of a certain character would irritate him?

yeah, but we're not going to email him all the freakin' time, just a few times, but we have to organize when... I dunno maybe every two months or something. what do you think huh?

EruNoDemise

World's Best Detective
    Years
    Hell yeah, they Really love their pics, ya?

mmm... I've been thinking, and I never saw a Jasmin ero pic. Jasmine is my second favorite poke girl so I wanna see a ecchi pic of her

And there's another thing I always want to ask Soara (well... not always, just since I knew that he actually answers your questions), Do you think that he could draw an original character if you send him the pic?... or perhaps it's that too much?

What can we say =p we love Soara as much as you guys do.

But then again, us "newbies" are limited to the Japanese site without much knowledge of other pictures or where pictures are. I'm interested in the ecchi but I also want Soara's other pictures, hehe.

About posting, sure, consider it done. (Though I think a challenge would've been fun) (No I'm not asking for one ~_~)

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    man, if he could, I want him to draw the girl of my avatar, that would be AWESOME!!

[...]

That's your original character whose pic you send me once, right?

Maybe we should list which character(s) we want him to draw, how we would like him to draw them, etc., then make one whole list of said characters that we mentioned, send it to him, then state that we compiled this long list reduce the amounts of mass e-mails we might send to him!! =P Or something around those lines!!

Wow, Soara sounds like a really nice guy.

That he does!! :3

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Yup, but this pic is colored with photoshop and drew in an ecchi style

How do you think she would look whit Soara style?

I would actually like to see her drawn by Soara!! =D

Yeah, You can say it! xD
    And I lol'd the two part of the comic about the Character's ages! xDDD
    The final is the best (or not).

I also loved those!! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back