• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shapey Puppington

driiiiink!!
Years
  • yo naci aqui en canada pero mi mama y papa son de el salvador. ugh, i can't write good. but im kinda fluent in spanish..after all..it was my 1st language!

it was easy for me to see mawile as a female...but she looks so off in the particular picture.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Ya veo. Yo pense que vivian cercas de aqui. XD

Well, I haven't seen the anime in a LONG time, so that's why. XP

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • Mawile's cute and all... Except for that huge, damn jaw growing out of the back of its head!

As for where you can find Pokémore's H works... c'mon, use youre Google-Fu!

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    ...Alright, after reading an article on futakuchi-onna women, NOW I can picture Mawile as female. XD

Last edited:

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • The two-mouthed woman demon... Okay, that definitely explains the Mawile's design... But.... why is it a Steel-type, then? Being based on a yokai (Japanese demon), wouldn't it have made more sense for it to be Dark-type or something?

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    <3 This is a beautiful pic, Akane, Asuna, and Suzuna in bikinis!! Wins for Suzuna:

Was this a request by anyone here? I ask cause the comment is in English saying: I'd love to see an ecchi picture of Asuna and Suzuna in bikinis...

Last edited:

Shapey Puppington

driiiiink!!
    Years
  • candice in bathing suit = hot. i know they're not real but DAAAAAAYUM. i wish i had a killer body like that..just a few more pounds to go! XD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • lol, haven't seen these in a while. Damn they look so muscular...I notice Soara's not good at drawing feet well. Or at least in Candice's case.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • *Faints from nosebleed* been a while since the last Candice picture but it was really worth the wait *.* Soara should consider drawing an ecchi version once, I'm sure it would be good for a few thousand or perhaps tens of thousands of pageviews :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back