• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Heh, that is cute. Is the other girl from the third movie? I'm assuming so since Entei is there. The Pokemon in outfits look cute as well.

Loveon

RAWR.
    Years
  • Because of Pokesho, Erika is one of my favorite Pokemon characters. >w<

I was thinking of e-mailing Pokemore again with a request but maybe I should write in English this time? Since last time he couldn't understand what I wrote when I wrote in Japanese..

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • I liked Erika before Pokésho (while everyone else was a fan of Misty, I was a fan of the WOMEN. Erika & Sabrina are GOD TIER)... and he only makes things better for fans like me.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Because of Pokesho, Erika is one of my favorite Pokemon characters. >w< [...]

Pokesho just made her more awesome-er than she already was. 8D

I liked Erika before Pokésho (while everyone else was a fan of Misty, I was a fan of the WOMEN. Erika & Sabrina are GOD TIER)... and he only makes things better for fans like me.

Erika has always been my favorite, completely adorable. :3 Never liked Misty much, unless its the G/S/C Misty, when she has her hair down... And yes, Sabrina is pwnage. But Bridgette is second for me. *Aura Sphere'd*

Erika is cute, but i've seen better...
    Lies. D:

Just messing. XD But no one is better than Erika.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I don't know why people liked her in the anime. I HATED her. >> She was a brat, not to mention she technically stole Ash's Togepi.

Well, it's not hate in my case, I just never found her appealing...

Too bad you guys never liked Misty. I liked her personality and how normal and down-to-earth she seemed. Most Misty fans complain that May and Hikari are too girly.

Actually, her personality is okay. I just didn't like her design too much... ^^;

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Just remembered. Are we allowed to post other art from Pokesho, or just Soara's? 'Cause there's some other good artists on there.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Well maybe if we see some ones that we really like but only once in a while.

My external hardrive is loaded with art from the Pokesho oekaki.

I was actually thinking about uploading one of my pictures there, thinking specifically of the Natane picture I did not long ago.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Just remembered. Are we allowed to post other art from Pokesho, or just Soara's? 'Cause there's some other good artists on there.

Indeed there are, many of them are awesome.

[...] I was actually thinking about uploading one of my pictures there, thinking specifically of the Natane picture I did not long ago.

Go for it, I'd like to see your work on Pokesho. =D

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Anyone else think that Soara should do Hayley/Yukari art?

For anyone that doesn't know who that is:
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back