• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshinesan

Pokesho fan
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2014
    Not much of a fan of Claire in the newest pic...
    The group bath pic though (the one from the "secret" website) is pure drool.

Shapey Puppington

driiiiink!!
    Years
  • i find it funny how most of the people asking for this secret website/pic have like less than 8 posts. don't give out any information unless these people ACTUALLY intend to be active members in this club, srs.

Bionick

Marley Fandude!
    Years
  • I take I was automaticly accepted into the club...

Anyways the new picture with Misty and the Clair chick(I think it's clair) is ok. The one with Darach and the princess girl is cute :P

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • i find it funny how most of the people asking for this secret website/pic have like less than 8 posts. don't give out any information unless these people ACTUALLY intend to be active members in this club, srs.

Yeah good point there. I am just sick and tired of people who are just new to this forum wanted to join this club so they can see the secret pictures that Soara did. If you guys want to see the new pictures yourselves, you'll have to show some contribution to this club otherwise no deal.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Eh. Not a fan of Marley. Cheryl, good yes, but not Marley. She was pretty much useless. I wonder if they'll show her in the anime. She's a weird one.

Bionick

Marley Fandude!
    Years
  • Eh. Not a fan of Marley. Cheryl, good yes, but not Marley. She was pretty much useless. I wonder if they'll show her in the anime. She's a weird one.
    She is just my random lesser character obssesions. But I love her cause she's emo, Which I think emo people are the crap.
    Cheryl ok looking, but with Saora's work I become more of fan hehe :D

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • I don't think Marley's emo, she's just into the gothic lolita fashion. It's just a style of clothing, doesn't have anything to do with the whole "WAAH LIFE SUCKS [slits wrists]" metality.

sunshinesan

Pokesho fan
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2014
    I like Marley too, but I don't think she's emo. She's more of an aloof and quiet character (which is one of the reasons I like her). And like BMP said, she's just into that kind of fashion(another reason why I like her).

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • And like BMP said...
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • uhm...
    who is marley?
    is she from the new DP series, 'cause i havent seen it
    is it the black haired girl in the back of the group bath pic??

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • lol, yes it is. What was that other pic where Marley was blushing when Lucas (main character in game) took her hand? There was no mention that Marley had a crush on Lucas.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back