• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    New front page picture, Movie 12 Poster:
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub
    Awesome picture by Soara! You gotta love this one!! Woohoo! I can't wait for the 12th Pokemon movie!

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • hi could I join? I have to ask you about something though. I found a huge gallery of pictures on the site once and I have to re-find it so can you suggest places so maybe just maybe I'll re-find it:cross-eye

What gallery are you talking about? If it's about those hentai pictures that Soara makes, forget about it.

Years
  • dude, if i didn't know soara had drawn it, i'd have believed it was real! FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!!!!!
    but, something seems wrong on satoshi's eyes, i can't put my finger on it though...........

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • well
    it seems to me that his eyes are looking right trough the centre
    they are parallel to each other, which doesn't fit with the way he is standing
    but that's just my theory....

Years
  • Saying that on a pokesho thread is like saying "Satan's a pretty cool guy. eh tempts man and doesn't afraid of anything" on a Christian forum. :P

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • lol at Buizel and Buneary. Rather subtle. Reminds me of something...
    In the Team Rocket expansion for the Pokémon TCG, Grimer's art was edited for the English release. In the English card, it looks like it is just looking straight ahead, but the Japanese version shows it looking up the skirt of a girl passing by.

Years
    In the Team Rocket expansion for the Pokémon TCG, Grimer's art was edited for the English release. In the English card, it looks like it is just looking straight ahead, but the Japanese version shows it looking up the skirt of a girl passing by.
    LINK. Nao, please? GOOD SIR I DO BELIEVE THAT MESSAGE IS SUFFICIENT IN LENGTH AS IT IS NOT SPAM AND IT GETS MY POINT ACROSS IN A CLEAN AND EFFICIENT MANNER!!! Nevermind I found it. You made it sound moar srs. I was rather disappointed with the result... <_<

Last edited:

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    It always has to be a skirt of a girl, ain't it!
    In the first Pokemon song, i'm referring to the Japanese one, if you find an English translation of the lyrics, you will find that it includes "girl" and "skirt".

For example, in fire, in water, in grass, in forests
    in earth, in clouds, in that girl's skirt (eek!)

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years

Emm can I have some proof alteast?

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • Neo Pokesho Fanclub

There ya go, dood.

[edit]You know... It almost looks like he's doing the AWESOME face.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back