• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLink3753

Cok-a-doodle-DAMN!
Years
  • aaaaand now i'm back as well! from Universal, Orlando. woo and stuff. and maaan i was really hoping Soara would have done SOMETHING new while i was away :/ but he's probably real busy on a buncha stuff.

on topic, Grimer kinda always gave off the dirty old man vibe to me. sorta like a dirtier Master Roshi, in both terms of the word XD

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • Not really. Grimer/Muk aren't fire types and they don't go down in one hit with watergun. Plus, that one episode back in Kanto showed them in (although polluted) water.

Uh, of course they're not Fire types (unless we start including Delta species... and someone creates a Fire-type Grimer/Muk), but think about it: They're living sludge. I mean, do they even have internal organs? A digestive system? I envisioned, if you tried washing a Grimer/Muk... you'd wash off layers of its sludge... until it was reduced to nothingness.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Hey did anyone was able to download the latest version of the Type Wild fighting game? I've tried downloading it install it on my computer, but it won't be able to load up. If anyone has the ful working version, can you guys send it to me please?

I've always wanted to play this game, but an error occurs after it's done downloading and I try to open it... :/ Maybe it's the same problem...

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    8D

SpecialShipping pic!!:
    Spoiler:

SpecialShipping is my top favorite pairing in any of the Pokemon media available (Games/Manga/Anime)!!! <3

hello. i was wondering, how does one join this fanclub?

For the time being, till you're welcomed when the Owner/Co-owners come by, have fun here. ^_^

Last edited:

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • i'm not familiar with the special series
    whats so special?
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

"Pokémon Special" is the Japanese title for the comic series that was rebranded as "Pokémon Adventures" over here.

Years
  • not only them, gold, silver, crys, etc., etc.

anyway, IMO the old pokespe style is a lot better than in the newer volumes.
    It asn't changed really, it's just the way different characters look, for instance Diamond is a lazy fatty, so he gets droopy eyes. Pearl is omega superb so his gets bright eyes! :@

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Anyways just recently i found a picture. its of cheryl, maylene, candice, cynthia, gardenia, and flannery in some sort of hot spring. Also, a fraction of fantina's hair can at the right but the rest of her body is cut out. First, im not sure if this is even a soara picture. Second, if anybody has a clue what picture im talking about can you tell me if there is a larger version of the picture with fantina in it?

if anybody wants the pic just PM

Old news is old, kid. :\ We've known about that for three months.

Last edited:

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
    Years
  • Old news is old, kid. :\ We've known about that for two months or so.

Aye, and yes, it's a soara pic abluesman.

Takling about the last pic, Well I'm not a big fan of pokemon special (Probably 'cause I just read a few chapters) But i'ts a good pic...

By the way, do you know where can I download the poke special yellow?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back