• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • TIR STARTED A CONVERSATION!
    TIR LEVELED UP!
    CHARISMA + 1
    ACCEPTANCE + 2
    INFLUENCE + 1

Anyways... I think that new pic is a parody of like Major something something March, it's a relatively new game for the Wii, anyone know what I'm talking about?

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • Major Minor's Majestic March. From the creators of Parappa the Rapper. I'd get it... but it was reviewed VERY poorly. The highest review it got was 68. :/

Well, that VS. card proves there is full-body Sugimori art of Karen... but finding it is going to be very hard. I tried searching Google for Karen and カリン (Karin), and no luck. Found plenty of pictures of other Pokémon girls... and lots of unrelated pictures... but no Sugimori art of her. Ah, well.

Years
  • Dang, Parappa was amazing though, Also 'sit just me or is the PS2 art is the same as the card.

Also in your search BPM you uhhh... y'know... Come across any Gardenia? I mean you know just uh... Did you?

Last edited:

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Karen was in Pokemon Stadium 2, and the Pokemon Special manga. Plus she had official art from the game. So there are at least three more official pieces depicting her. I've also seen her in fanart on more than one occasion.
    Well, here's a picture of her in Pokemon Stadium 2!
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

But i agree! There's not a lot of images of Karen out there!

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
    Years
  • Well I never liked Fantina, she look's too old for me, an yes, kinda manly.

About Karen, you're right, there's not a lot of pics. The only pic I remember, was one of the summer special pics, and I barely see her.

Maybe we need to send a request to soara, ya?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well I never liked Fantina, she look's too old for me, an yes, kinda manly.

About Karen, you're right, there's not a lot of pics. The only pic I rember, was one of the summer special pics, and I barely see her.

Maybe we need to send a request to soara, ya?
    I was just thinking the same thing! Let's do it!
    AGENTS ARE... GO!!
    MISSION: ACQUIRING PICS!
    ARE YOU READY? 3, 2, 1, GO!

DarkLink3753

Cok-a-doodle-DAMN!
    Years
  • *watches as team takes off on super cool jetpacks*

wasnt karen in one/some of the summer-beachy-bikini pics?

edit: yes. but idk if it's the same one JJ was referring to.

Last edited:

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    AGENT ONE REPORTING IN! TARGET DISCOVERED! TROOPS GET READY! AIM! ON YOUR MARKS! FIRE!

Testing initiated. Screening completed. Target established.
    Name: Karen

Spoiler:

Mission Accomplished...

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Hey TIR, I wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about coloring that picture of Sabrina. I just haven't had time lately :( With the school year starting soon, I've been busy at work (I work at a school), and I've also been busy preparing for the start of my own fall semester at college. I am still planning on doing it though as soon as I have enough time to sit down and dedicate the time it deserves.

DarkLink3753

Cok-a-doodle-DAMN!
    Years
  • cant wait for that. i'm actually really psyched to see the new artwork for all the johto pokemon and gym leaders/elite four.

and shortly afterwards......more pokesho! woooooo!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    AGENT ONE REPORTING IN! TARGET DISCOVERED! TROOPS GET READY! AIM! ON YOUR MARKS! FIRE!

Testing initiated. Screening completed. Target established.
    Name: Karen

Spoiler:

Mission Accomplished...

About Karen, you're right, there's not a lot of pics. The only pic I remember, was one of the summer special pics, and I barely see her.

Please read the posts before just jumping in...

Years
  • Hey TIR, I wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about coloring that picture of Sabrina. I just haven't had time lately :( With the school year starting soon, I've been busy at work (I work at a school), and I've also been busy preparing for the start of my own fall semester at college. I am still planning on doing it though as soon as I have enough time to sit down and dedicate the time it deserves.
    Well uh, shucks, uhm, thanks! No need to feel rushed or nothing. It ain't like it's something special.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    cant wait for that. i'm actually really psyched to see the new artwork for all the johto pokemon and gym leaders/elite four.

and shortly afterwards......more pokesho! woooooo!!!!!
    For all that i know, i believe the new artwork for all the Johto Pokemon are already out!

Pokemon.co.jp's (official Japanese Pokémon site) Pokédex has updated arts from the Generation II Pokémon. There are 493 Pokémon transition to Ken Sugimori's new art style, which was introduced in the official art from Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, and has continued up to the present.

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Well uh, shucks, uhm, thanks! No need to feel rushed or nothing. It ain't like it's something special.

Eh, it's what we agreed to. I also enjoy coloring (I'm such a kid, haha!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    was that directed at me or JJ? cuz i was pretty sure i was talking about the same pic but i didnt know what he meant by "special" soooooo....

*face-plants*

Why do you think I quoted Draco first? It was directed at him...But now it's directed at you, too. XDDDDD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back