• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
Years
  • Not sure if these have been posted already or not:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

A couple of "thank you" images, one featuring Dawn and the other featuring Green/Leaf/whatever-the-hell-you-wanna-call-her. Got a link to them when I sent in a request to Pokémore. His email response was dated 4/21... so maybe the Leaf image was made for me? :V

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Maybe he's focusing on the sprites because he's making a hack game?

BEFORE YOU START DEMANDING THE SOURCE, no, I haven't even heard rumors about this. It's just a suggestion.

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Not sure if these have been posted already or not:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

A couple of "thank you" images, one featuring Dawn and the other featuring Green/Leaf/whatever-the-hell-you-wanna-call-her. Got a link to them when I sent in a request to Pokémore. His email response was dated 4/21... so maybe the Leaf image was made for me? :V

Sorry to burst your bubble (really I am), but those images are not unique to you. They seem to be the general fare that he attaches to all his responses. He also has one of Crystal.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Sorry to burst your bubble (really I am), but those images are not unique to you. They seem to be the general fare that he attaches to all his responses. He also has one of Crystal.

Does anyone here have that one?

DarkLink3753

Cok-a-doodle-DAMN!
    Years
  • Thanks mate for saving my life! I owe you one! XD

well how about that! i can look like a complete idiot and still help at least one person out!

wait... ;_;

i've only seen leaf's and misty's thank you pics. soara should do some of the male heroes. sexy females are good and all but i also like the generic pics he does of brendan, gold, etc.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Her name's Blue!
    i've only seen leaf's and misty's thank you pics. soara should do some of the male heroes. sexy females are good and all but i also like the generic pics he does of brendan, gold, etc.
    Yeah! I don't mind if he does some pictures on the male protagonists.

Years
  • Her name's Blue!

Actually is the U.S. Release of Pokemon Adventures, her name is printed as Green. (Though in my version it's Blue...)
    However, in that outfit she's sometimes called Leaf, to go with her being the female protagonist in Fire Red/Leaf Green. There is a way to tell them apart. "Blue/Green" has Blue eyes, "Leaf" has brown eyes

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I saw a Misty one but I ain't never recall a Chris one.

The first time I talked to Pokemore, he sent me the one of Leaf and Crystal. I didn't save them though because they were posted her on this thread already.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • Sorry to burst your bubble (really I am), but those images are not unique to you. They seem to be the general fare that he attaches to all his responses. He also has one of Crystal.

I didn't REALLY think they were... Although the date on Leaf is close to my response. I kinda figured they were general purpose "thank you" images since he probably gets a metric crapton of requests and such. :V

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back