• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
Years
  • wait a minute, if Darkrai thinks she is her grandmother, why the hell...? -_- you know what? I don't wanna know. It's better than being your own grandpa anyways (Oh Fry, you are so twisted!)

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • Darkrai's just curious, that's all. You see a string, you pull it. Duh.

Oh, and I think, if anything, that Darkrai could be considered "male" based on its voice in the movies, even though it is technically a genderless Pokémon...

So, if anyone else is as confused as I am by the grammar of that sentence... I think Kurai's intent was that Darkrai sees Alice as being Alicia, Alice's grandmother. Not that Darkrai sees Alice as being its own grandmother...

Besides... Silly Darkrai, grandmas are for humans.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Darkrai's just curious, that's all. You see a string, you pull it. Duh.

You sure about that? I believe that i saw a malicious glint in Darkrai's eyes before he pulled it! You call that curious?!

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I don't really like the new picture. I mean I'm glad to see him do new work, so I don't want to seem ungrateful, but his lines seem unrefined and his coloring is a bit too simple compared to his other works. The picture looks like it took him 20 minutes to draw, and another 20 to color. Nevertheless, it might indicate we are gonna see some more works soon.

Years
  • nice pic. right now, i'm feeling very close to darkrai...................
    i'll go with quint on this though, soara has done better, this looks like its been rushed.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • lol
    i agree with qa1 too, it doesn't seem very complicated
    but i still like it
    it is a hot pic

The Reborn Sky said:
    Originally Posted by RASENCERO Neo Pokesho Fanclub
    no that seems to be right

lol

2 different conversations are going on
    one about another conversation
    and one about "thank you notes" in the form of (4?) Pics :P

and now i am talking about the 2 in a third
    if someone will join me in it, that is

what are we talking about again?

i forgot
    uhm
    does it still matter?
    * being distracted by new hot pic*

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • Pokémore has, generally, done a more "flat" anime-like shading. Only more recently has he done a more "gradual" style of shading (take, for example, the picture of May with Torchic and Skitty).

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Pokémore has, generally, done a more "flat" anime-like shading. Only more recently has he done a more "gradual" style of shading (take, for example, the picture of May with Torchic and Skitty).

I'll step in here. Soara's very first style of Pokesho art was a mix of cel-shading (flat) and some airbrushing. Then he just did pure cel-shading. Now he does a true mix. He does soft-shading, sometimes with the strokes unblended, airbrush style and then just regular cel-shading.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • Heads up:
    New ero pic by Pokémore. All Misty, all the time. 09-06. You know where to go. If you don't... don't ask me.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Some things I noticed in the new picture
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Number 1
    Misty's eyes have no Pokesho influence in them at all, unlike the Jasmine picture.
    Number 2
    Soara was inconsistant with her hair color and eye color. It varies throughout the picture. WTF, doesn't he have a consistant pallette?

I'm glad he drew Misty though. Did you know Misty is the first main girl he's done a collage on? Sure Hikari had that collage but that was fanmade from a bunch of unique pictures.

Years
  • I'm guessing this is like the Jasmine one? Once again I was not filled in about anything... Hopefully he does a Gardenia one... <3

Edit: I found it. I like it. Nothing else to really say! X3 I'm liking these collage's

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Haha, I can't help but think of how I did those sigs that got banned when I look at his new picture. I will also say this: I think I understand why the other picture looked so uncomplex, because he was working on this one. It is very much the quality we have come to expect from him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back