• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    New pic out. Man Sabrina's hot, just reading magazines, dreaming, and her Mime.jr Cuteness XD

It did strike me at first being looked like a past picture =P

She's definitely hot, I must draw her in both FRLG & HGSS attire and style.
    But it's not Pokemore's art...

I don't think it's him. The poster of that picture is ナツメ. Soara's/Pokemore's are posted by モア.

You are correct. =) Ain't his.

Nope, that's not Pokemore's. He posts under the title "Mr. Moa" (if you translate to English), and that is Mr. Jujube. That said, he is definitely doing it in a Pokesho style, and I really love the picture as Sabrina is my favorite :)

Exacta! If you search Pokemore's art in the Oekaki1 section, that one piece does not appear. Indeed, it is a wonder Natsume picture. <3<3<3
    I look forward to more works from this artist. =D

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Speaking of Sabrina, I am finally getting around to coloring TIR's picture of her, haha. It'll be a slow process though, since I don't have much time these days.

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
    Years
    He didn't? Wow, It looks a lot like a Soara pic, I guess that explain why soara uploaded a second pic in just a few days

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    New pic out. Man Sabrina's hot, just reading magazines, dreaming, and her Mime.jr Cuteness XD

It did strike me at first being looked like a past picture =P

He didn't? Wow, It looks a lot like a Soara pic, I guess that explain why soara uploaded a second pic in just a few days
    Hahaha. Guess i'm not the only the one who can't tell if it's Pokemore's art or not. xD

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    It's a great pic (and I love Sabrina), but not Pokémore's. Pokémore generally follows the official character styles pretty closely... with a few "enhancements," if you will.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    It's a nice picture indeed. I need to kick off this art block so I can get around to drawing her in that outfit.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    You stated it as a fact, and that's how I read it.

Well sorry, I didn't mean to say it as a fact.

The *new Sabrina art* almost looks like Pokemore's! I liked her style more in the old games, but in HG/SS it looks like she has this humongous heap of hair...makes her look more like a guy. But I like the top she's wearing.

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Well sorry, I didn't mean to say it as a fact.

The *new Sabrina art* almost looks like Pokemore's! I liked her style more in the old games, but in HG/SS it looks like she has this humongous heap of hair...makes her look more like a guy. But I like the top she's wearing.

Yup, she looks very 90s...

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Actually I think the picture was done by Soara. He commented by saying "thank you for the comments."

And Soara doesn't just have one style. He has the painter style where the colors are more blended and the eyes are bigger.

Sabrina's hot here though.

And dang, did you see that picture of the 8th movie? I was expecting that blonde lady to be in it but I'm ok with Kid and Aaron being in it.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    I guess the 5th movie will be the last one.
    What about the 11th movie? Giratina & The Sky Warrior? I don't think it has been done yet.

Pokemore already did the one with Lizabeth. It's the previous picture before the current one.
    Yeah! Lizabeth was in the last picture.

And dang, did you see that picture of the 8th movie? I was expecting that blonde lady to be in it but I'm ok with Kid and Aaron being in it.
    Oh man! Where is Mew? Well, it's good enough with May and Kid.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back