• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Hey guys, I really liked the new Pokesho buttons so I tried to recreate them in English for the Pokesho forum.

With none other than the great Photoshop CS4
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    New pic from Pokémore. A bunch of Misdreavus and Shieldon. Not sure of what the significance is between the two species... maybe something recent in the anime?

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    New pic from Pokémore. A bunch of Misdreavus and Shieldon. Not sure of what the significance is between the two species... maybe something recent in the anime?
    There was nothing recent in the anime with the two species. It was probably just something Pokémore thought up.

Hey guys, I really liked the new Pokesho buttons so I tried to recreate them in English for the Pokesho forum.

With none other than the great Photoshop CS4
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub
    Nice work, Clair. But on closer examination, it's a bit rough on the right side.
    However, for someone with an untrained eye, they wouldn't notice a thing. XD
    May i join your artwork and Pokémore's work together?

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Oh?

There are actually two new pics, that one with the Shieldon and Misdreavus, and a second one, with the Hitmonlee owning the Glalie. Pretty cool action pic (I love action pics).

Oh my! It's just me, or there's a shieldon kinda pervert with a misdreavus?

You naughty Shieldon, you. >D

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    There are actually two new pics, that one with the Shieldon and Misdreavus, and a second one, with the Hitmonlee owning the Glalie. Pretty cool action pic (I love action pics).
    I know, eh? You gotta love that flaming kick! Scorching hot!

Anyway, I combined Clair's work with Pokemore's work. I hope you don't mind, Clair. Well, here's the final result.
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
    I know, eh? You gotta love that flaming kick! Scorching hot!

Anyway, I combined Clair's work with Pokemore's work. I hope you don't mind, Clair. Well, here's the final result.
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Only if these could be applied to the site, navigating would be so much easier for me. XD

Last edited:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    New picture added on the Oekaki1 section:

A bunch of Ledyba giving the audience a nice view of the ladies. *shot*
    Off-topic: Who are they, by the way? Those girls?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    New picture added on the Oekaki1 section:

A bunch of Ledyba giving the audience a nice view of the ladies. *shot*
    Off-topic: Who are they, by the way? Those girls?

The way those two girls are drawn remind me of Haruna and the rich girl (forgot her name) from to-LOVE-ru, if you've ever read/watched that series.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    The way those two girls are drawn remind me of Haruna and the rich girl (forgot her name) from to-LOVE-ru, if you've ever read/watched that series.

I never read it, but I was aware of it. Haruna was the blue haired girl, right?
    And the "rich girl" rings a bell too.

Could they possibly be original characters? [...]

That'd be really cool to see what Pokemore's own characters might look like. =D

Spoiler:

...*Snickers*

You have no idea how adorable I find that picture. *A*

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    Why does that picture of Erika remind me of Azumanga Daioh?

And why do I love it so much?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back