• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    No, it's good now.
    I will remember Flannery = Flame = The Fire champion. XD
    Yes, it's one tip to remember.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Pokemore's on a roll. Another new picture is up and it's showcasing someone's special girl. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    and soara keeps on coming back with more!

but, ugh, that maylene pic was more than i expected.

on the bright side: flannery pic: i wouldn't mind being in there right now..........

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Erf ... Maylene, i'm not into Loli. :p
    But the one you spoke about, it's Bronzong, meditite and Riolu ?
    I have one with them ...
    For the Flannery one ... Nothing to say, i love it. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Pokemore's on a roll. Another new picture is up and it's showcasing someone's special girl. XD

*DYNAMIC ENTRY*

MAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAY <333333
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
    Anyone picked up their copy of Heart Gold or Soul Silver? Got mine pre-ordered but hope I get the figurine as well.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Erf. I don't have the money to buy one ...
    Sadly ... Because i love to have a Gardevoir who follow me. *___*
    (My reason to love Gijinkas. XD)

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Fushigisou said:
    Anyone picked up their copy of Heart Gold or Soul Silver? Got mine pre-ordered but hope I get the figurine as well.

Mine is pre-ordered, but it may come on Friday, if not sooner. I'm not getting the figurines though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    M'kay, I got all the way to Olivine last night. My team so far consists of Feraligatr, Flaffy, Togepi, and Zubat.

Edit 1: Alright, Togepi and Zubat evolved.

Edit 2: Just came from exercising with the Poke Walker...10,152 steps. XDD

Edit 3: I caught Lugia last night. <3 Well...actually, earlier this morning, because it was 2:30 AM.

Edit 4: The Red Gyarados is plowing through EVERYTHING. I just beat the Rival right before the Victory Road exit. <3

Edit 5: More Poke Walker exercise. 10,275 steps today.

Edit 6: Guys...my Red Gyarados just put a beat-down on the Elite 4 mostly by itself. <3

Last edited:

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Holy Miltank Batman. I was out of town for a week and a massive update happens! Good for Pokemore!

Although, I would be saddened if Pokemore took a more ecchi style in his artwork. I like things that are risque without being out and out perverted. That Flannery pic stepped over my line a little bit, haha.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Holy Miltank Batman. I was out of town for a week and a massive update happens! Good for Pokemore!

Although, I would be saddened if Pokemore took a more ecchi style in his artwork. I like things that are risque without being out and out perverted. That Flannery pic stepped over my line a little bit, haha.

Indeed. Welcome back, good sir.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Perverted ?
    The Flannery one ?
    She is just so exhausted ... It's why she put her ... on her pokemon. XD
    EDIT : WOW ... My profile picture bug or it's me ? XD

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
    I got SoulSilver. Got to the E4 in two days.
    :/

I'm in Kanto now.

*is trying to find pokeso oekaki board again.*
    Edit: *found it*
    Nutheredit: Wait ... where is this Flannery picture at?
    I'm a big Flanfan.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Ha! I love how Game Freak addresses the fanboys that keep complaining about how they should have just brought back the same G/S/C games, but with WiFi. Basically, you have to talk to the Game Freak President in Celadon.

"What do you think? I am the President here. We are remaking an old game, but this is quite the challenge. Old fans would not want us to mess with their good memories... but there is no point in just redoing the same thing, right? We are working toward something that brings back memories, yet is also completely new! I've been in this business for 20 years now, but creating a game is always a rewarding challenge!"

Edit: I just ran into Maylene in Celadon. She's participating in the eating contest...she's beating all the fat guys. XDDDD

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    qa1 said:

Agreed. But I notice there's far a lot worse out there than just his artwork.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Don't understand you words ...
    They are more worse pictures in Internet but not from Soara, it's that ? :)
    I know that too ... ^^
    Change of picture and sign !

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Agreed. But I notice there's far a lot worse out there than just his artwork.

Oh for sure, and I avoid those things with a passion! Unfortunantely, to find some of his work, I have to be exposed to that stuff too, and I rather wouldn't, but that's life.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    I dunno, the perv content of Pokémore's art has pretty much been the same.

Well... that Maylene picture was a bit much...
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back