• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

neopets

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    have you heard of it?
    im new at it and just whant to see who likes neopets and pkmn

Riku4526

Emoticonist ^^
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    I used to...>_> but then it kinda seem a little childish to me....(you know...fairies, babies, etc.) But when i did play it, it was totally awesome.

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    i play neopets^_^ ive been playing for 23 months!
    User Lookup: pokemaster668

Name: pokemaster668
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    kacheek_master_331
    Male Kacheek
    Level: 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    pteri_dreamer961
    Male Pteri
    Level: 1

xweetie4585
    Female Xweetok
    Level: 1

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I have a friend who's still really into Neopets, but the fun of it died off for me about 4 years ago. o_o; Ever since my main account was frozen for some reason, I've never really gone back. I'll play for a few days every so often but... it just doesn't interest me anymore.

Plus I hate the new design of the site. T_T; Bring the old one back!

Diageo

Corrupted...
    Years
    I played it, was never really good at it :(
    Way to boring now, u ppl should play ogame, its like neopets only much better and cooler and more mature ;)

Link's in my sig...

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Me & my friend shared an account, He got the money coz he only liked the games & I invested the money(Items, bank, shop etc) Coz I hate the games lmao

Back