• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neopets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    What can I say, it's a nice way to escape the real world, and it's very fun too ^^

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I haven't been actaully playing for a while. All I do now if grab my 83Np interest from the bank and log off.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I am a Neopet member, but I find it too difficult, and time consuming, and i try to have a LIFE, so my pets are starving...

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
    lol, I go *occasionally* I'm a member (ajexplorer74657) and my 3 pets are also often starving. I try to go feed them as often as possible, and I love some of the games. Swarm and Chia Bomber rule.
    Say hi to me anyone!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, I have a life, quite a good one as well, you would know if you knew me ;p. I just get on neopets when I am extremely bored, and none of my friends are doing anything, and I have noting better to do =/

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    I am a Neopet member, but I find it too difficult, and time consuming, and i try to have a LIFE, so my pets are starving...
    It doesn't matter if they are "starving"! They won't die!

Only certain events need your pets to be full. (e.g. Battle dome)

Argh...I don't have any maps :P

What's the level of your highest pet?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Um...like...11? or 12? Lvels don't really mean aything though. Their only purpose is for training on the Island or Academy.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    Um...like...11? or 12? Lvels don't really mean aything though. Their only purpose is for training on the Island or Academy.
    How much is your attack pet's defense endurance agility attack then?
    My highest is like 19 or 20.
    It's called geisya_rougela its a red flotsam

(There goes my main account :P Promise don't hack it!!!)

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    I want a poogle....:D I cant find them anywhere I need poogle day to come! New poogles!

Years
    I started to play neo-pets, I got logged in now, I got one fo those red Dragon thingies, there kinda cute.Any information or anything for a newbie, at such a cool thingy, I wouldnt mind ^-^
    I like the battle things lol though.....its kinda boring, and a bit of a waste though lol

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Lol. Some evil sould hacked my acccount and stole someof the money i was going to use to buy my Yurble(Goten_Shy(its where i got ma user name from:p)) or Uni(Lenne_Shy) a baby paint brush or faire paint brush. But now im gonna have to start resaving. I think i have 42K so...!!!! 42K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 That must mean my action for my Island Plushie paint brush which was worth 4000...someone actually bidded for it for 16000 ? Lol, suckers! :p

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Act I rather be hacked then Frozen my main account was Frozen by some person I don't even know , They reported me for no reason and managed to get me frozen but now I do have a new account tho, so if ya ever want to pm me it's Rileyz_Maple my name is insane lol

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    ScArLetSkye said:
    I want a orange paintbrush for my Shyrou, CrimsonDawne... Wish me luck!
    Current Savings:69k.
    DON'T BELIEVE IN PAINT BRUSHES! PLEASE DON'T! i WARN YOU!

Here's what happened to me! :
    3 years ago, there was a paintbrus called glass paintbrush. And the Glass Flotsam is really a nice one. So I bought a glass paintbrush, awfully expensive as everyone wants their neopets Glass! And of course, I painted it Glass. And trained it to a very high battle stat! (20something in everything! )

And then, about year 2002 I think, they decided to CANCELL THE GLASS PAINTBRUSH!. Because they invented the TYRANNIAN PAINT BRUSH!
    So my Flotsam was changed into Tyrannian Flotsam and I was svreaming and yelling when I saw it!
    I got it abondoned, cost 425 np to abondone because its high status! After all, I lose my strongest Neopet, so I decided to freeze that account too!

So, WARN YOU! dON'T EVER USE PAINT BRUSH! YOU'D NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Reptar said:
    I'm almost never on NP anymore because some people there creep me out.....I go every once in a while though, to see what's been updated...My username is real_cute_kitty. I only have 1 neopoint because I'm lazy XD
    And i thought I was poor with my 1,000 and something NP(No offense). I am amyclare10 and Lupes rule! I don't care for Neopets very much, but I like them a little bit.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    jynx said:
    DON'T BELIEVE IN PAINT BRUSHES! PLEASE DON'T! i WARN YOU!

Here's what happened to me! :
    3 years ago, there was a paintbrus called glass paintbrush. And the Glass Flotsam is really a nice one. So I bought a glass paintbrush, awfully expensive as everyone wants their neopets Glass! And of course, I painted it Glass. And trained it to a very high battle stat! (20something in everything! )

And then, about year 2002 I think, they decided to CANCELL THE GLASS PAINTBRUSH!. Because they invented the TYRANNIAN PAINT BRUSH!
    So my Flotsam was changed into Tyrannian Flotsam and I was svreaming and yelling when I saw it!
    I got it abondoned, cost 425 np to abondone because its high status! After all, I lose my strongest Neopet, so I decided to freeze that account too!

So, WARN YOU! dON'T EVER USE PAINT BRUSH! YOU'D NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN!

I would still like just having the coloured pet, making the bit more special

Mood: Moody. Tjhey changed the core on the air ship mini cormp game! only 175 np now for ever 100 points! thats 600np/dayt i will have less of! ARGH!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back