• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neopets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    I could use that tip aswel :p
    Im gonna play krundles or whateveas mini corp

Marco

Elite Trainer!
    Years
  • shining_light said:
    i play! it's lilschu99 over here. i got a lvl. 2 kacheek! how do ya peeps get your pets lvls. so high? o.o
    You have to go to some Training School in Mystery Island I think. A old Techo will teach your pets the way of the ninja. :rambo: There's another school but I don't want to sign on to Neopets tonight...

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    The techo gym place thing, ou gotta use dabloons and stuff! I hate htme! There hard to find!

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
  • you hafta do that? o.o i did that and i don't have anymore codestones :(
    anyone know a shop to get paintbrushes for cheap? used to have 20K and i killed it all on a petpet, a floud! they're stupid and kool! if anyone wants to look at my pet's page here it is. or at least my best one. it's still under construction though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I have lots of codestones. One of most of them in my shop and I have about 2-3 more of each one in my SDB. My shop is a gallery anyways...but if you want any codestones...neomail me or something. I've saving them though, gonna use them after I use the Lab Ray and get a Transmogrification Potion for Lupes.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    SL, good pet site, but id change the color writing an check the grammar, liek capitles and stuff XD

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    i really need a Red Lenny Plushie for one of my quests has anybody got one i can trade for a Yellow Quiggle Plushie and a Green Quiggle Plushie

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Nope, sorry, but if you really want me to, i could use the shpop wizard and find one....

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    thanks that would be great i will set up a trade my username is kid2000uk

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
  • i play neopets a lot...my screen name is ryrygt1 if anyone is sick of neopets could they give me their items and neopoints...i kinda in the dumps...or donate items u don't need...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Ahh! To many Neopet threads. This one seems to be the biggest, hopefully everybody keeps there Neopet topics here. I've only been to the Neopets site once, and its kind of hard to explain why and/or how, so I'll spare you the details.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Eh, neopets is cool, I have almost 200K, I'm saving for a lab map, I found 2 lab pieces yesterday, they were both the same piece, I kept one, sold the other one for 43K, I always have bargains, and I always make cash that way.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Sakura and Espeon said:
    I have 85k so far... I just need 15 k I think more for a paintbrush. ^_^
    The X-mas PB is like 50K..

Im saving up for a Kiko Trasformigration Potion and then a Blue PB to Paint It Blue.And Im also saving of for a wand of Nova for the BD and a Turtum for my Shoyru and a Starry PB for my Guild and another one for my Yurble..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back