• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neopets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2005
    I've been on neopets for a long time, my usernames (I have two accounts) are sgfgtadyigf and ash_ketchum21. It's fun, but since it got more popular and commercialized and people are scamming more it hasn't been as fun. I still go on occasionally, though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    I play Neopets, I've gone through several accounts. My newest one is Kili31789

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I used to play. A couple pages back I gave my account over to DragonTamer...or whatever his/her name was. There goes...100k?

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Although the thread seemed to die back in July, I want to see it back to life ;)
    Besides, I have a new neopets account:
    maple_snow

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yay, broken rule #1 and your first day, nice going, don't revive old threads

~Locked

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back