• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nero's PKMN Trade Thread-Items, Giveaways & More!

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
    Nero do you still need that water stone. Can you give me in exchange a Babiri Berry and a Shuca berry?
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    heii i have a lv 100 latios nd lv 100 alakazam i dnt want

think we can trade for your arceus nd mew?

Buh

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    I've got two new shinies to offer you:
    Wynaut lvl 1 UT
    Quagsire UT, about lvl 20
    I also have two events that you don't have. Mew and Celebi, both Japanese, both UT.

Would you like to trade for any of these?

I'm interested in your shinies:
    Electivire EV
    Dragonite EV
    Mudkip UT
    Kingdra

Is it ok if you clone my shinies and trade one copy back?

Last edited:
    Years
    • OZ
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    I've got two new shinies to offer you:
    Wynaut lvl 1 UT
    Quagsire UT, about lvl 20
    I also have two events that you don't have. Mew and Celebi, both Japanese, both UT.

Would you like to trade for any of these?

I'm interested in your shinies:
    Electivire EV
    Dragonite EV
    Mudkip UT
    Kingdra

Is it ok if you clone my shinies and trade one copy back?

I'm sorry but I'm not interested in either of those shinies. can you please post the details of the mew and celebi events (ID. No, moves, stats, ribbons)

Regarding cloning - I have implemented a new rule in the first post of this thread that covers it.

Buh

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    Agate Celebi. lvl 10, ID 31121. Lax Nature. Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard. 106/63/70/69/80/72
    Pokepark Mew. lvl 30, ID 21884. Calm Nature. Pound, Transform, Mega Punch, Metronome. 41/25/28/27/25/27
    Neither have ribbons.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Hey Nero, wanna supply me with a leveling service? Theres an Ev'd Cacturne in it for you :D:D

Years
    • OZ
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    Agate Celebi. lvl 10, ID 31121. Lax Nature. Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard. 106/63/70/69/80/72
    Pokepark Mew. lvl 30, ID 21884. Calm Nature. Pound, Transform, Mega Punch, Metronome. 41/25/28/27/25/27
    Neither have ribbons.

sorry I'm not interested in these events =/

Hey Nero, wanna supply me with a leveling service? Theres an Ev'd Cacturne in it for you :D:D

PM me the info please Sam

filllllllller

Last edited:
    Years
    World 09 Weavile
    JB-Hi Fi Manaphy
    Japanese Wi-Fi Mew

I can trade you a World Championships 2008 Lucario, a E4ALL Manaphy and Fan Club 2008 Jirachi (08188) - let me know (:

Back