• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neros Trade Center - Events Shinys & EV'ed

xXI JOE IXx

100% real, I know its crazy im desperate for a shiny lol. I never use it anyway and if i want another people on gts have crazy deals

Equus

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Might you be interested in trading your Pikachu-Colored Pichu for a WISHMKR Jirachi UT or a Hayley Mew UT?

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    Might you be interested in trading your Pikachu-Colored Pichu for a WISHMKR Jirachi UT or a Hayley Mew UT?

l have a WISHMKR Jraichi, but never herd of Hayely Mew, information?

Googled, Hayely Mew Pokémon Ranch hmm

Equus

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    It's the Pokemon Ranch Mew, level 50, completely untouched, Moveset is: Synthesis, Return, Hypnosis, Teleport. Sassy Nature.

Just tell me if you need more info.

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    what would you offer for a shiny metagross?

Nothing l have a few Shiny Beldums as stated in post, and some Metangs, so i'm capable of obtaining a Shiny Metagross.
    It's the Pokemon Ranch Mew, level 50, completely untouched, Moveset is: Synthesis, Return, Hypnosis, Teleport. Sassy Nature.

Just tell me if you need more info.

Nope no more info needed, PCP for your Mew deal

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Ahh nha thanks though, i will be getting another one soon :) really thanks though ^^

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
    I could breed you both an Anorith and Lileep if you'd like.

But I was wondering what you'd want for the Japanese Sassy Ditto? If possible, I do have a Legit Shiny Lileep I could trade you for it.

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    I could breed you both an Anorith and Lileep if you'd like.

But I was wondering what you'd want for the Japanese Sassy Ditto? If possible, I do have a Legit Shiny Lileep I could trade you for it.

Lol this is my old thread that should be dead, the new one is far better...

If l really wanted the Anorith and Lileep l would have migrated them from my R/S/E/LG/RD/. Just sometimes l like to give small shops business of getting trades that they might not get.

But if you want can trade Shiny Sassy Ditto for Shiny Lileep.

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
    Lol this is my old thread that should be dead, the new one is far better...

If l really wanted the Anorith and Lileep l would have migrated them from my R/S/E/LG/RD/. Just sometimes l like to give small shops business of getting trades that they might not get.

But if you want can trade Shiny Sassy Ditto for Shiny Lileep.

Ah sorry about that, just saw a post in another thread and thought you wanted them :3

And thank you, I'll go get the Shiny Lileep and meet you in the room, thank you very much.

Back