• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neros Trade Center - Events Shinys & EV'ed

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    Ah sorry about that, just saw a post in another thread and thought you wanted them :3

And thank you, I'll go get the Shiny Lileep and meet you in the room, thank you very much.

And now that l look, they are not Shiny Dittos, there Dittos for Shiny purposes that are Japanese for people to use the Madusa method. The only Shiny Dittos l have are Modest/Adamant, and l would not trade them as they both priceless and have Max IV's all stats. Sorry for your confusion.

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
    And now that l look, they are not Shiny Dittos, there Dittos for Shiny purposes that are Japanese for people to use the Madusa method. The only Shiny Dittos l have are Modest/Adamant, and l would not trade them as they both priceless and have Max IV's all stats. Sorry for your confusion.

It doesn't matter to me :3
    I'd still take the Shiny Sassy, I am curious about the Madusa method, I thought I would try it out.

Edit: Now that I read better, I got it, its just a japanese Ditto thats not shiny, oh alright :3
    It's okay, no worries ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2010
    I want your VGC09 Milotic. I can trade a legit UT NZ Jirachi, I'll throw in a UT timid Rrayquaza I caught myself!^^

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
    Years
    interested in shiny squirtle. willing to offer........well.....pm what u want and i''m sure i have it. lol

latios09

Super Event Trader
    Years
    CMT for a Japanese Ditto? And do you know where I may find 10 ANIV ID 00010 Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres?

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    well, if you want I can trade it for 2 normal shinies of my thread?

Shiny Gyarados
    Adamant
    320/383/181/140/225/256

Not sure if you are only wanting to trade 2 normal shinys but i'm not really looking for them, as l could breed my own.

so, do you want something else perhaps?

and yeah l had to loom at his thread and back to yours, was a bit slow on it.

Last edited:

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
    Years
    Shiny Gyarados
    Adamant
    320/383/181/140/225/256

Not sure if you are only wanting to trade 2 normal shinys but i'm not really looking for them, as l could breed my own.

and yeah l had to loom at his thread and back to yours, was a bit slow on it.

the gyarados is ok, do you wish to trade now?

Back