• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

Ashking

Master Trainer
    Years
    and then the real Misty came. She saw you and thought that you're an imposter so she turns you into ice using Corsola's Ice beam!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    so you decide to catch a Tentacool. You order the tentacool to use Bubble, but it uses Acid instead and...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    it misses hitting ash and may and watch them kick butt, then kiss then...

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    get ash and may to join your group and invite ash to kill misty then you 3 kill her the ash and may kisses then...

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    meet ash and may in orre...

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    start a new game do everything again and not kill may and ash instead go with them and you have automaticly got no right to kill them ever again then...

Persona

Banned
    Years
    .....u go 2 ur mom and ask if u never come back home because she h8s u and she says no,u get relly pissed off and u burn her in hell by using the move blast burn from ur fully grown charizard den leave the house and.......

(i know i just thought of crap lol)

Persona

Banned
    Years
    ur now in hell, u just noticed u ate 2 much tuna fish, u throw up at the devil's face and u grab is pointy stick (i dunno) and u stab his eye..he dies and u yell out "woooooo i win!"......u dance around his dead body and for sum odd reason u teleport 2 heaven.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    ...Then your gameboys batteries run out...

I'm starting the cheat from the beginning because this is a Pokemon game cheat. You can't have all this other crap in it.

...Turn your gameboy back on & start a new game. Walk right up to the long grass, but don't enter it. Now go back to Prof Oaks lab. He will be there. Talk to him & he will say 'I didn't have time to gather all three of the right pokemon'. There will now be only one pokemon on the table. Take it. It will be a...

Back