• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'm starting the cheat from the beginning because this is a Pokemon game cheat. You can't have all this other crap in it.
    Yea... this thing was just getting stupid, rather than random like it should be -_-
    shiny Feebas with...

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    you start to cry, but Prof.Oak cheers you up and says 'most people lose their first battle', so you...

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    and its trainer will come up to you. You have no other choice than to...

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    but when you send out the Milotic to get back your other Pokéball you notice the Milotic has...

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    but then Feebas lets out a golden light that makes the Milotic faint. Its trainer is terrified and...

Persona

Banned
    Years
    .....then u go 2 pokemonhell and all of they try 2 bite ur head off, u run like hell (i know i say hell a lot) and u accidentaly trip in 2 a blood pool....and u say "AHHHHHHH OMG!!!" u taste the blood and u say mmmm.......tastes like ketchup den............

Persona

Banned
    Years
    .....beating the crap out of it, and it finaly wakes up, it evolves 2 a raichu...and u say "wth!?" and it shocks u with thunder...u r burned 2 a crisp, u fall over and u............

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    go on fire and get saved by ash and may then...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    JUST LOOK WAT YU DONE TO UR POST *reports*

Back