• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    ... Ash falls to the ground and starts crying with May the 52 year old men olaugh and...

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    .. But because the trainers decided to move because they always got their asses whooped, & you have to fight them again.. You remember you really can't be bothered & have them arrested..

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    ....it lands all over a fisherman's head and he licks it off himself, he says "Tasty!"....

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Digital Mage said:
    Conor... Shut up.
    OOC: That was my fault...I posted something that he replied to after I'd already deleted it because I felt it too late....

...The people from Greenpeace send out a previously undiscovered Pokemon called a Lorax that is a Seuss type Pokemon....

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    then the monkey farts and the smell is so bad it shoots you to the moon.wich
    you will find a donut you will eat it and get sick you vommit and get an item called megafartcanon7000 wich you use to cover earth in fart!
    then a mailman gives you a letter saying farting is so much fun.then you eat a donut wich...

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    gets you sick and makes you need to go, so when you do, a jigglypuff comes out and sings while you fall asleep on the toilet, and when you wake up...

Back