• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    ... went up to you and asked how you were doing. Once you said you were doing good, he started chanting something weird and then an airplane came out of no where and crashed into you. You mirically crawl out of the debris then tell him...

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    .. A Noctowl flies into the back of your head, causing you to get concussion. You wake up in a pokemon centre (they do everything) Finding there's a guy sueing you for criminal damage to his Noctowl. In reply you..

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
    ..you wake up. You look around. You are in your room. There is a Dimmu Borgir poster. That's pretty weird because you don't like Norwegian orchestral Black Metal. So you inspect the poster and you see a button behind it (sound familiar?). You end up in Team Rocket's hideout (OMG what a shocker) where you see your grandfather. He explains that you were hit by a plane and had amnesia and they used a rabid Gengar to restore your memory. They mention that they captured the Gengar, and upon its release from the Poke Ball, it attacks you screaming, "I'M STILL GONNA PRESS CHARGES!!!!!" At that point...

Kitaryu

Fufufufufu....
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    ... but suddenly, your Kyogre escapes and a gigantum rainbow appears across the sky! Your phone should then start ringing. It is...

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    He talks to you fora while, and you notice he doesn't seem the same. All of a sudden he transforms into that dumb Gengar and attacks you again. Defeat him and Goto the Lavender ghost tower where you meet the mysterious pokemon...

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    .. He says "bog off puny trainer! This is my tower!" & continues to kick you in your digital balls. In reply you shout "I thought ghosts couldn't do physical attacks" Then you realise the ghost actually used confuse ray & you were kicking yourself in the balls..

Back