• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

darkmewham2

Cold's catch rate- 100%. D:
Years
  • Your game freezes as the PokeManiac sends out an ancient glitch from RBY. You start your game again to find the PokeManiac with a big ego, stomping around the cave. He asks you the code to get past, and it is POKE. You get through and end up as a Charmander... in the world of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon!

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Palkia springs up in front of you and says "Come with me if you want to live." He then uses Spacial Rend and sends you to another dimension where...

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    the space,where u meet deoxys.who wants a brand new pc with windows vista so that he can enter into the internet and infect every computer.but u...

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    you say "So I herd u liek mudkipz" and run away, he sends his pet sumo after you, so you...

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Naked in the middle of the Indigo Plateau while they have a battle going on, and it is packed. In the crowd you see....

Back