• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Then the pichu get's blown up by Spacial Rend after...

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • All of a sudden the game pointlessly crashes and you DS melts and your hands melt off. You steal your sisters pink DS lite and continuee the game when...

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • Die. You die. Die die die die die. Die die die die die die die. Die. Die die die. You are dead. You long lost 5th cousin twice removed gets given your soul. You continue with the game but then...

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    and you blow it up with oil and a flame thrower. Then the rock comes back to life with a scythe and looks at you devilishly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2021
    Do what the walkthrough says, except opposite because gamefaqs doesn't want you to know this cheat. You will eventually get come upon...

Back