• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
  • a clamperl will snap shut on everybodies mouths for not shutting up about spongebob in a pokemon cheat. However this happens. To release your clamperl from your mouth go left, right, right, A, B, select. If you press right only once your gameboy will release an electrical discharge killing you and everyone within 40 miles. If done right you should be able to...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Eat a block of sharp cheddar cheese. You promptly vomit afterwards. A lvl 50 muk comes over and for some reason eats it. It then goes down a sewer pipe. This causes A clefairy to pop out of the sewer and start doing dance movements and you must follow them. If done right it will say "SHOO BEE DOOBY WOPOODLE!!" Afterwards this unlocks...

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
  • ...And land in Route 124 for no apparent reason. After surviving the fall, you must search for and find a Shiny Wingull, encountering only Tentacools, until the 6,278,338,239,328 encounter, which, if this encounter is not against a Shiny Wingull, you must do the cheat all over again. If you find the Shiny Wingull, you must use it to...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • enter a competition for swimwear. This makes the wingull go crazy from the large amount of uber-cute Taillows who are all male and in swim trunks. This makes the Taillows explode for no reason making you fly off to...

Btw Raichu is awesome I just want to say,
    I get the humor of your little strip, I really like super effective. But every time I see that strip, I feel so sorry for the little squirtle. Blue was so mean making him become bilemic. Poor squirtle. I know it's a joke but it literally makes me want to cry. And every time I see one of your posts it makes me want to cry. I have nothing against you or Super Effective. But I feel sad for the little squirtle.

That is all

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    Pallet Town, but it's in ruins and you find a lot of graveyards, then you see Oak trying to kill a ghost and you must do a cheat code to...

GoldvsRed

Years
  • Redo the entire cheat at least 15 times to get past this. Now, the Pokemon on the front of your party will know Judgment. If the Pokemon at the front isn't a Mew (which is obtained through this very same cheat), your game will crash and never recover. However, if you use Mew' Judgment on your next encounter (which MUST be a Lvl. 192 Swinub), you will get to move on to...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Idaho. Your pokemon will all have ? signs over their heads in battle. Suddenly a man walks out of the potato farm and says "Conratulamantions! You've spent a year performing this cheat."

He then shows you to a giant potato with a vortex in it. This takes you to Mt. coronet where...

GoldvsRed

Years
  • ...You must battle Neo Team Galactic, which is headed by Spider-Man. All of the members use full teams of Lvl. 999 Arceuses, with maximum stats and versatile movesets. By the way, these can not be defeated under in any circumstance. After you defeat them, you...

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    Will be part of team galactic, as they give you a red caterpie with the move flamethrower, and...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • "Shakee shakkee hoo hoo!!" While you smear the blood of a growlithe on a satanism symbol. This causes the ghost of the Growlithe and the ghost of the Caterpie to fight eachother. Growlithe eats the caterpie, causing you to be thrown into the netherworld. You then meet gengar who...

Back