• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEVER ENDING [fake] CHEAT TO GET MEW

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    but the cow man is too fat to catch, so the ghostbusters just start dancing to thier theme song.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    A magic toilet, because only that will stop the ghostbusters.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Dance along with them. it cheers the cow man up, and he gives you the magic toilet.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Then you must compete in a fist-fight with Chuck Norris to the death...not. The cheat wouldn't work then.

You really must make Mew a sandwich whenever it yells at you to.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    You must instead challenge Chuck Norris to a Pokemon Duel and capture him. Before you do this, you must have Kurt make a Mr. T ball because it is the only thing that can contain chuck norris

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    You get one, but it doesn't work, as nothing can contain Chuck Norris. After he releases himself, you must run to the nearest city, which is Jubilife where you must...

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Then you get a choice between the following 2 starters from Professor Oak:

Guy from HSM: only learns angst (another version of splash) and whine (lowers his own defense and sp defense). Can't evolve since he sucks

or

a dolphin that can't swim. only knows flail, yet has 0 attack. evolves into a beached whale (Sure they aren't related, but I couldn't think of anything else)

Kylix

¬ L_¬
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    uff tell me about it, I can't remember the number of times I've head of this cheat to get mew

Back