• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Fear! I'm Here!

jimbozo21

Veteran Pokemaniac
Years
  • Hey Guys!
    sooo im kinda new to this Forums thing, I mean ive been playing pokemon since the womb pretty much.. but now that everyones 'outgrown' it, i have nobody to talk about it to anymore... im a verteran player who diggs the oldskool games like red blue and yellow, the Second Gen gold silver crystal, and middle gen ruby sapphire emerald andd firered and leafgreen. I LOVE to talk about stratagies and adventures, as well as shoot the breeze about accomplishments. im willing to talk to anybody bout pretty much anything, although im not very familliar with the newer generations of pokemon, im down for anything :)
    hope to hear from some new friends soon :)

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Hey. Welcome to the forums. Have fun and enjoy your stay. Hope you make new friends and I see you around. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, we don't bite some of us ^-^

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
  • The mods created a bunch of filters for words and turned them into other random words and other crap. They screwed up the entire forums. I believe they added enough filters to screw up the names of every forum on the site, and it screwed up people's topic titles, signatures, broke image links, etc.

It was fun.

Back