• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never trust an alligator

Years
  • Michii, you do not suck. At least, by my standards. I also think by the standards of all of the people who requested here =) Look at how many happy people you've made! Your banners are awesome :D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Michii, if you sucked at graphics, do you think we would even be there? D:

DON'T SAY THAT OR I'LL STOMP YOU INTO THE GROUND! >:O

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Michii...You are my favourite Graphics artist here.

Seriously.

You have made me my favourite banners ever.

You rock michips.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Wasn't looking for sympathy as much as knowledge of the delay, but your words are awesome. All of you are really fantastic, and it's nice to know you care. :] After a talk with a very good friend tonight (several, actually), I feel really fantastic and much happier than I have the past several days. I opened up photoshop and found myself not having difficulty. :3

I actually made this during my slump, and it discouraged me from moving on. But my friend (who's really good at graphics) helped me lots. She told me it was fine to post and such, so I decided not to waste several hours redoing it to perfection. But if you don't like it, I'll redo it. The top image dog thing is actually the smudged background. :D

asdhgasdhasdhasdhcopy.png
    asdhgasdhasdhasdhavycopy.png

This is a new style. The three people that critted it before I posted it approved, so yay. It wasn't what I hoped to do, but I added the wrong c4d and I liked the colors so I kept going from there. :33'

newstyle.png
    avy-7.png

I'd do more, but it's pushing three in the morning and I'm exhausted. Tomorrow (or later today, lawl) is another day though! =)))

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
  • Michii, that is quite amazing. But, if it is at all possible, could you make the text more...lightning-y? I just feel it would look better, but if it's asking too much, then it's all good. It's a job well done as is.

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
  • Thank you very much! Even though pink isn't my favorite color its still amazing. Great job!

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Image: http://srv0204-04.sjc3.imeem.com/g/p/efc145ef601e2fc8467bdab656822328_raw.jpg
    Size: 364 x 192 pixels
    Color Scheme: Whatever you feel works best ^^
    Border?: Sure?
    Text: Shazam!
    Specifics: Do whatever you think will look best. Though I would like it if the text was slanted a bit.
    Notification? [y/n]: Whatever is most convenient for you.

Sorry for all the "whatever you likes," I just don't want to be too picky. Have funy with it. ^^

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    If you have room...

Image: In thumbnail. Make normal Joshua the main image, please.
    Size: 400x200
    Color Scheme: Eh, kinda light. Preferably Sky-blue with some white or gray.
    Border?: Yes
    Text: Ok, here goes. "Compser" with "Player" starting from the p in composer. I don't care vertical or horizontal or whatever, just kinda crossed like that. I don't know my fonts, unfortunately. whatever you think'll look good.
    Specifics: None really, beyond what was mentioned. If inspiration strikes you, though, go for it.
    Notification? [y/n]: if possible.

Joshua banner request take 4... and... action!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Guys, why don't we give Michii a little break with the requests. She's kind of just overworked with these requests.

Back