• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never trust an alligator

Years
  • Ew, not sick again >_< It seems as though every time I sneeze, you start to get sick. >_> Take your time & please rest up, dear. <3

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
    Years
  • I see a work of a God -shiny eyes- Thanks for the pictures & sorry for making you sick D:

If it's not too much of a trouble - could you give the 2nd Avatar (not the one from Signature picture) a border as well? Sorry for the extra request T_T

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Love your graphics as always, Michii. :D

Image: http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p286/salina-chan/Toshiro.gif and http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd35/bleachlover_2007/Momo and Toshiro/default.jpg
    Size: 400 x 300
    Color Scheme: Blues and Whites would like hot. :D
    Border?: Yesh plz. :B
    Text: "ice ice baby" and under that can you put, "Toshiro Hitsugaya".
    Specifics: Think maybe you could make it seem sort of chilly, like I don't know, snowy or icy? Something like that. XD
    Notification? [y/n]: yes, I'm more likely to forgot this place. XD

Image: Can you use the same images as above? :O
    Size: 130 x 130
    Text/Border?: Can you put a heart in the bottom right corner? :B border plzzzz. :3
    Number of variations: ...?
    Notification? [y/n] Yes, same as the banner. XD
    Specifics: Match the banner? XD

Surprise me, miss michiiiiiii :DDD

Laterz~~

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I'm taking Thursday as my "Catch up with requests day." I'll go straight through from the morning until I'm done, with little posting, chatting, and tv watching until I'm done. As much as I'd like to stay up late and finish them tonight, I can't, sorry ;;. I'm feeling better, but I'm getting up early tomorrow for a day trip. If I'm not exhausted when I get home, I'll have more requests, but for now I'm really, really, really sorry! D: I haven't been responsible with this shop and I'm probably making you all impatient as a mutant-carrot-getting-ready-to-take-over-the-world-but-has-been-thrown-in-the-blender-and-is-stuck-and-therefore-can't-take-over-the-world.

Edit: It's morning and I'm not feeling fantastic, so we're not going anywhere today. I'll get more done. :3

13684842-1copy-1.png

bad-3.png
    avy2.png
    avy1.png

please give michii good renders from now on :3

Last edited:
    Years
  • Image: http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/salamence.png
    Size: 350x150
    Color Scheme: Anything that fits (e.g. The red and blue on Salamence)
    Border?: None
    Text: N/A
    Specifics: Nothing in particular, just do what you can do :)
    Notification? [y/n]: Yes thanks
    Avatar? [y/n]: Yes please :D Form below!

Image: Same as above
    Size: 110x110
    Text/Border?: Deicide (place it at bottom)
    Number of variations: just the one I'm requesting
    Notification? [y/n]: Yes thanks
    Specifics: the avatar should focus on salamence's head area.

Definite credit for you when it's done!

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I actually had time to work on the next batch. I may edit in the next hour with another banner or two, but it's getting late and I'm exhausted. I enjoyed making these though :].

arcanine.png
    post50avy.png

post53.png

snowy.png
    post54.png

paramore.png
    avy-3.png

purple.png
    purpleavy.png

Last edited:

Aero Shock

Avalanche!
    Years
  • Image: Here.
    Size: 400x200
    Color Scheme: Red and White.
    Border?: No thanks.
    Text: In Flames
    Specifics: N/A.
    Notification? [y/n]: Yes
    Avatar? [y/n]: Yes, 130 x 130 please.
    Thank you.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • GUESS WHAT? MICHII IS DONE WITH ALLLLLL OF HER REQUESTS FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE HER SHOP OPENEDDDD! SHOP IS COMPLETELY OPEN FOR NEW ONES! :'DDDDDDD Fireworks should be going off now for me. Just because I'm that important. Nahhh, jay kay, but it's still awesome to have stuff done. :3 And I got to learn a new style too, which was fantastic.

post64-1.png
    post64avy.png

salamenceb.png
    avy-4.png

arcanine-1.png
    yup.png

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • I've been looking through all the threads for making banners and things and yours really caught my attention; I like the style of colour that you use in your banners, it really makes them stand out and gives them a sort of uniqueness. I actually have a request for you if its ok and if your not too busy. Take all the time you need; there is no rush ^^.

Image: http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j203/peonelopie4/Ash and Misty/Kawaii.jpg
    Size: Just the size of your Pichu one would be ok thanks.
    Color Scheme: Dark Purple and White
    Border?: No thanks
    Text: Love is brightest in the dark, The Legend Of The Purifying Prince
    Notification? [y/n]: Yes please

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I'll have Went's and You-with-the-long-name-that-I'm-too-lazy-to-c/p-'cause-I'm-asdga's requests tomorrow. Kay? Kay. :]

Change of plans. My computer is being terribly slow and retarded and all of the other adjectives that stand for "I can't copy and paste the requests." Luckily, I had IMed the two banners (not avatars, SO SORRYUYY ;_______;) to some friends to critique. I have the links in the convo, so I can post them here. Sorry for the un called for delay in all of this, but my computer is stupid. ://

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x314/MagusMew/paradise.png

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x314/MagusMew/fight.png

So I'll have everything fixed up for tomorrow. Once again, I'm really sorry for the delay (for both the requesters with finished banners and requesters with unfinished banners) and ... D: On the bright side, however, I bought myself a tablet today. Happy? I spent $100 dollars today. My money spent for requests instead of shoes XD heh :3. BUT IT EXCITES ME SOOOO MUCH!

Back