• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Nev's art gallery

Years
  • Already posted all of these on a different site under a different username (Flarepuff) before, but I figured it might be nice if I post it here as well. I specialize mostly in pixel art, and my favorite style is drawing with colour limitations. I also like animating my art just a little, to give it some life. Anyways, hope you enjoy my gallery ^-^

featured example:
    Umbreon looking at computer screens: uploaded 20. 10. 2019.
    ddbt1ki-a606c02b-af7c-4859-9d3b-9a57b9b68d79.gif

Limited style:
    Spoiler:

Town landscapes attempts:
    Spoiler:

Other/older:
    Spoiler:

Non-pixelart:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Okay. YES.

I love this type of pixel art and I'm always so impressed by it. It's just so imaginative and difficult to do with a limited palette. I love this and I can't wait to see more from you!,

Years
  • Okay. YES.

I love this type of pixel art and I'm always so impressed by it. It's just so imaginative and difficult to do with a limited palette. I love this and I can't wait to see more from you!,

Wow, thanks for the kind words, really motivating!!

Heh, yeah I agree. And that's all the fun in it for me, a fun challenge. Took me a while to find my style, and I'm absolutely in love with it.

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    BUT these are amazing!!! I love the blinking computer screens in the Umbreon one, it makes me nostalgic for old games... Pikachu with the lightbulb is so cute!!!

Nitpicky, but so many spoiler tags... why spoilers within spoilers? It makes it a little hard to navigate! You don't need to spoiler the category names, I think, it's not that long yet! ;3;

Years
  • BUT these are amazing!!! I love the blinking computer screens in the Umbreon one, it makes me nostalgic for old games... Pikachu with the lightbulb is so cute!!!

Nitpicky, but so many spoiler tags... why spoilers within spoilers? It makes it a little hard to navigate! You don't need to spoiler the category names, I think, it's not that long yet! ;3;

Hehe, honestly the screens were the most fun thing to draw ever, especially with all the little animations.

Oh, I suppose you're right ^^; Guess I'll change that for now.

Back