• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen New 3rd Gen. Fully Evolved Solo Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Finally continued a bit today. The last time I played, I stopped because I couldn't beat Surge's gym puzzle, but today, the first trash can I tried was the first switch and the second one was the second switch :D
    So, I beat Surge now, Mightyena is in level 37 and the next thing to do is getting Flash because you can't see Rock Tunnel's walls in this gen. After that, I'll obviously head to Rock Tunnel.

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
    Years
    Never mind... I think I'll do a Bulbasaur > Venasaur solo on FireRed. :)

Alright, I got started and chose Bulbasaur as my starter. I beat "Blue" pretty easily with multiple Tackles in a row. It wasn't much of a challenge. Oh, BTW, I like to update A LOT on my challenges, so you guys should keep an eye out because I'll prob finish pretty quickly. CURRENT LEVEL: 6

Well, I got through Route 1 without running into any Wild Pokemon, and I got Oak's Parcel. On my return trip to Oak, I was killed... by a Level 2 Pidgey... fail. But the good thing was it returned me straight to Pallet, so I delivered this Parcel to Oak. I got the Dex and the Balls and head out to train a bit. Once I arrived in Viridian the second time, I was Level 7. I trained a lot more on Route 1, and went to challenge Blue at Level 10. I lost... badly. So then I decided to go to Viridian Forest and train with the Buggers. I listened to the old guy, and beat Bug Trainers till I was level 13. I challenged Blue again... and lost again. Then I beat all the other Bug Trainers and decided to beat Brock. I got to the gym, beat the Jr. Trainer, and destroyed Brock with 2 Vine Whips. CURRENT LEVEL: 16

I then quickly grabbed the running shoes from Oak's aide, and sprinted through Route 2 and Viridian Forest, then through Route 2 again and through Viridian City. I went for a rematch against Gary, and Sleep Powdered then Tackled both Pokemon to death, and won on my 2nd rematch. CURRENT LEVEL: 16

BADGES: 1

New 3rd Gen. Fully Evolved Solo Run

Last edited:

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
    Years
    This will probably be over in the next two updates knowing me...

Chapter 3: This is Ridiculous

While I shouldn't be saying this too early, being 20+ levels stronger than everything and anything makes this game ridiculously easy haha. I got the rest of my badges and filled out my non-battling team: 3 Meowths, a Lapras, and Fearow. Not even neccessary lol. Think I saved after beating Koga, so as of now...

Dart/Rapidash, Level 65 (F)..............(Pecha Berry).............................
    Modest Nature (+SpA -Atk)

Moves:
    - Take Down
    - Sunny Day
    - Fire Blast
    - Flamethrower

BADGES: 5

Years
    Ahh so tempted to do this. Up til recently the only way I EVER beat Pokemon games was w one Starter and a bunch of HM Slaves.
    If I didn't train any others would I still be allowed to catch Pokemon to fill my 'dex?

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
    Years
    I trudged back through Viridian Forest and Pewter City and beath EVERY trainer on Route 4. Rushed through Mount Moon, and had 0 Tackle and 0 Vine Whip PP left after. Once I arrived at Cerulean City, I restored health and immediately headed towards Cerulean Gym. I beat everyone in one hit, including Staryu from Misty. It took 2 Razor Leaves to beat Starmie, though. CURRENT LEVEL: 25

This isn't going to be a large paragraph. I restored Ivysaur and head to Nugget Bridge. I quickly ran to Blue, and lost to Blue from his 2nd Pokemon, Charmander. After I restored again, I Tackled Pidgey in 3 shots, and got Charmander in 2 Tackles. The rest took 1 Razor Leaf to death. CURRENT LEVEL: 26

I defeated Nugget Bridge easily. I quickly ran towards Bill's house, smashing through every trainer in the way without healing. I lost on the last trainer's last Pokemon, a Level 13 Oddish, because I was out of PP. Then I restored, and killed helped Bill out of his Pokemon state. He gave me SS Anne Ticket. I got past the Daycare Center, and defeated Squirtle and Butterfree and all the others that were on the Route. I got through to the SS Anne, and during my slaughterhouse destruction of the trainers, Ivysaur evolved. I beat Gary on my first try with Tackles and Razor Leaves. CURRENT LEVEL: 35

PlatniumPiano

Years
    +9000 for accurate predictions. Here's second to last post:

Chapter 4: Not much to say

It's terrible how bad I destroyed everyone. Though the worst his so far has come from Giovanni's lvl 50 Ryhorn's Earthquake. It scored a crit and took away half my HP! But then I Solarbeamed it :P Saved outside of the Indigo Plateau gates, ready to finish this thing!

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON THE MOVESET, OR IF I SHOULD LEVEL A BIT MORE, LET ME KNOW PLEASE. AS OF NOW, THIS IS THE RAPIDASH THAT WILL BE FIGHTING THE ENTIRE PKMN LEAGUE.

Dart/Rapidash, Level 85 (F)..............(Lum Berry).............................

Moves:
    - Double Edge
    - Sunny Day
    - Solarbeam
    - Flamethrower

BADGES: 8

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Ill do Leaf Green and Emerald with Absol :)

Zan

Electric Mad!
    Years
    Can i join too
    i wuld do Pikachu as i just wanna know how much 1 Pikachu can do
    Game Leaf green
    Thanks

PlatniumPiano

Years

Part 5: Done
    I did not imagine that a level 87 could lost to something thirty levels less than it! Because it didn't. Haha The closest call on the E4 was Gee's Arcanine, which keep healing up. It was a struggle between my double-edges and his full restores, but in the end he ran out of restores before I ran out of PP (thank god).

Dart/Rapidash, Level 87 (F)..............(No Item).............................

Moves:
    - Double Edge
    - Sunny Day
    - Solarbeam
    - Flamethrower

And DS, is it alright if I continue to post until I beat the Sevii islands? I don't know if I will yet, but just thought I might continue my challenge.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    alright having another Go at it
    was going to do Machop but having second thoughts what do you think Machop, Abra,Zubat or Eevee?

Last edited:

Zan

Electric Mad!
    Years
    Hello every one and welcome to Pika-News!

So today i started the run
    Name: Ash (who else can own a tip top pikachu)
    Started with Charmander

Did all that poke-stuff
    whent around caching some pokemon
    got a Pidgy, Rattata and a Caterpie
    Then spent some time looking for a good pikachu
    (i found a Brave Male pikachu in the end)
    when i got him he was lv 3 and i just dumped all the other pokemon in the pc!!!

STOP, PIKA-TIME! (lame joke Zan)

anyway after vsing all the traners i culd Pikachu was lv 15 and whent to vs brock

i lost and lost and lost some more (figers)
    spent about an hour lving him up on lv 5s (wasent fun at all)
    in the end i vsed brock agan and still lost, when pikachu hit lv 21 i think it was he learned Slam
    (what with some potions and slam Brock still took like 5-10 mins to beat
    Got the 1st badge, Saved and posted here.

Stats now are
    Pikachu
    Lv 21

Slam
    Thunder shock
    Quick attack
    Thunder wave

Till next time Pika-out!

Part 2 of my solo pikachu run
    so we last left off i just beat brock. (YAY finaly)
    Ran to Mt Moon and becose i was lv 21 i was 1 shoting most pokemon i vsed.

i cached a jigglypuff and a spearow.
    and payed $500 for a magikarp. (cuz im lazy lol)
    and thew them all in my pc.
    (no pokemon where hurt apart from pikachu who got hit by the pokeballs, IM SORRY PIKACHU!!! PLEASE DONT SHOCK ME PLEASSSSSSSSSSE T_T)

when that was done and pikachu liked me agan we whent to Mt Moon and got all the items we culd and tryed to doge any hikers we saw. (as thay have rock pokemon that can faint pikachu)

i beat team rocket but thay dident blast off. (funny that)
    beat a nerd and got a dome fossil.

once out of the cave we meet 2 guys, 1 punching and 1 kicking.
    the punching 1 showed pikachu how to use FALCO PUNCH... um i mean MEGA PUNCH.

then we rested at the pokemon center, ate berrys and vsed my rival (pikachu won)

vsed ever1 on the way to bills, even the hikers and then helped bill become human agan. (like how did he become a pokemon anyway and how can i be 1 *wink wink*)

ran back to town and vsed the gym and beat misty EASY!!

Stats now are
    Pikachu
    Lv 29

Slam
    Thunderbolt
    Mega Punch
    Thunder Wave

Till next time Pika-out!

Last edited:

Zan

Electric Mad!
    Years

Just a quick update today as i have other things i have to do
    After beating misty we whent down to Vermlion city
    whent on the ss ann and beat my rival agan (too easy)

Got cut and left and the ss ann whent away (Bye Bye Ann, il miss you)

Cached a Sandshrew and gave him cut to use and then vsed the gym
    Pikachu dident have a problim beating Lt surge
    Passed the 3ed gym
    saved and posted here

Stats now are
    Pikachu
    Lv 35

Slam
    Thunderbolt
    Mega Punch
    Thunder Wave

Sandshrew
    Lv 14

Cut (Cut mule)

Till next time Pika-out!

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
    I hope I'm able to bump my old thread back up. I missed this challenge, but I don't feel like making a new thread. Let's hope we get this back-up. The OP will be edited to have 'Old' competitors.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
    Here I am!

Name: Porygon Z
    Pokèmon: Seel -> Dewgong
    Version: Emerald

~ Chosen Treecko as starter. (HM Cut, Strength, Flash, Rock Smash)
    ~ Catched Mudkip. (HM Surf, Waterfall, Dive)
    ~ Catched Seel.
    ~ Beated May on Route 103.
    ~ Obtained Pokèdex.
    ~ Route 102 completed.
    ~ Petalburg Quest completed.
    ~ Catched Taillow. (HM Fly)
    ~ Route 104 South completed.

Seel - Lv. 13

Headbutt
    Growl

Treecko & Mudkip Lv. 5

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    i will do sapphire with raltz.
    i've just got one question, are you going to start with a fully evolved pokemon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back