• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New and Not New at the same time

Skull Kid

The One and Only
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hello once again Pokecommunity. I originally wasn't planning on making another introduction thread, but considering my last one was almost 4 years ago I guess I should. Looking back at my old posts when I was younger I couldn't help but laugh, time does sure fly. Even way back then I never really got into this community and mainly just lurked threads for a while. Starting today maybe I'd like to change that and become more active. Feel free to give me any refreshers on forum rules or whatever and hopefully I'll be seeing you around.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there Skull Kid and welcome back to PC!

4 years is a pretty long time, but it's good to have you back. I've only been here since 2012, so I can't say I know you, but doesn't mean we can't get to know each other! Please tell me more about yourself. :) Nice to meet ya, by the way. You've probably noticed there's been a lot of changes here. There's a whole new staff team of mods ,smods and staff admins. Some mods may still be mods today, but many have dropped out or got fired. There also new sections to that have been added and of course new rules. I think the best way to learn about the new rule is to look at them yourself, which you can find here. I suggest reading up on them and getting acquainted with them cause obviously no one want to get an infraction. You amy have also noticed the new features like the "Like" button (or the Furret like thing) and some older features have been removed such as social groups and name changes.

I do hope you become more active too. I think if you make the effort to post often , then you can. YOu can also chat with people too. As you might know , PC's a very friendly place and most users don't mind a nice VM conversation. This includes me, so feel free to VM if you want to chat! Since you may be unfamiliar with some new things , I also suggest you to ask any staff any questions too. They are willing to help you with anything.

I hope to see you posting as much as you can and that you can enjoy yourself once again! See you around!

Skull Kid

The One and Only
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hey there Skull Kid and welcome back to PC!

4 years is a pretty long time, but it's good to have you back. I've only been here since 2012, so I can't say I know you, but doesn't mean we can't get to know each other! Please tell me more about yourself. :) Nice to meet ya, by the way. You've probably noticed there's been a lot of changes here. There's a whole new staff team of mods ,smods and staff admins. Some mods may still be mods today, but many have dropped out or got fired. There also new sections to that have been added and of course new rules. I think the best way to learn about the new rule is to look at them yourself, which you can find here. I suggest reading up on them and getting acquainted with them cause obviously no one want to get an infraction. You amy have also noticed the new features like the "Like" button (or the Furret like thing) and some older features have been removed such as social groups and name changes.

I do hope you become more active too. I think if you make the effort to post often , then you can. YOu can also chat with people too. As you might know , PC's a very friendly place and most users don't mind a nice VM conversation. This includes me, so feel free to VM if you want to chat! Since you may be unfamiliar with some new things , I also suggest you to ask any staff any questions too. They are willing to help you with anything.

I hope to see you posting as much as you can and that you can enjoy yourself once again! See you around!

First of all the warm welcome is appreciated, lengthy and detailed, which isn't a bad thing at all. The previous forum I came from which was for competitive mario kart rarely ever gave welcomes this nice. It was usually a couple words such as "welcome back" or barely a sentence or two. As you could guess, that forum is dying and I just recently remembered this forum and decided to come back.

I checked through the rules, and they aren't too different from what I remember/standard forum rules, so I shouldn't have too much of a problem there. I'm still a little confused about the furret system but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

If I have any questions, I'll be sure to let you know through VM. And thanks again for the welcome.

Years
  • Hey there Skull Kid, and welcome back to PC!

[supporter]AWsquared[/supporter] explained most of the refreshers above, but I thought I'd personally welcome you back! :)

You'll love it here at PC, and we're always a growing/active community with lots to post about :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here! ^_^

Skull Kid

The One and Only
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hey there Skull Kid, and welcome back to PC!

[supporter]AWsquared[/supporter] explained most of the refreshers above, but I thought I'd personally welcome you back! :)

You'll love it here at PC, and we're always a growing/active community with lots to post about :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here! ^_^

Thanks for the welcome, what are some benefits for being a PC Supporter? I'm a bit curious.

Back