• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Author In Town =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistress Darkrai

Capturing Darkrai
    Years
    Hey, I'm the new author in town! My name is Alexis (call me Lexx) and I love Pokemon. I just recently (maybe ten minutes ago?) posted a new story named: Your My Everything ... and I'm hoping it's a huge hit!

Title of Story: Your My Everything
    Genre: Romance/Adventure
    Rating: PG-16
    Reviews so Far: None (I just posted it! =))
    Anybody Read It: I don't know yet.

If you'd like to read my story and review it, go ahead, I'd love the advice! If you'd rather do it here, that's okay, too! Alright? I g2g! Bye!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Please post announcements for new fanfics in the Fanfiction Announcement Thread. It's stickied at the top of the forum. You can't miss it.

And wrong version of "your" in your title. You want "you're", since it's "you are my everything". Not "I own my everything".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back