• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New-bee.

Kytheria

O b e s s i o n
    Years
    Its been so long since I joined a working board like so. I Dont knoww where to start ;.;

I'm Kytheria, One of the Castaway Gamers! And a Poke' Obsession fan while Fan gazing over Skyrim. I draw and do gaming videos' for the guys; Hopefully I'll run through some of the hacks I seen. x3

Ah. Whatelse, Right, I'll put links in my Sig eventually for the YT and DA xD! Seeing its been ruled for not linking in posts.

Hm, I'm actually working on a Fiesta P.server, and looking for new ideas. :3

Well; I guess if you wan to know more about me; just ask. ;-; cause I'm pretty clueless. xD!

Happy posting :3

~Kytheria <3

Years
    Heya Kytheria, welcome aboard! It's nice to see another friendly face around.

I've been seeing loads of people joining for video gaming topics so why not check out the Video Games section where you'll find loads of great topics on all aspects of video games, and also there's a place to share your Let's Plays, make sure you read the rules there because advertising YouTube channels outside your signature is frowned down upon a lot here.

Well, I hope to see you settle in and find the sections you love. You can always approach a staff member if you need help, and I'm sure you can stick around as an active member. Have fun and I'll see you around, Kytheria!

- Hikamaru

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hey, Kyth, Welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums =D

I Hope you have fun and make new friends!

I think the Art and Design Forum is good for you. I also do Lets Plays.

Back