• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Beginings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missie

Pokemon Groomer
    Years
    New Beginings (semi-adcanced RP)

Story:

In the year 2015 a new year begins and this only means one thing. A whole new band of pokemon lovers are starting out on their new adventure. Finally some of them have been waiting many years to get their chance to meet Professor Oak and Professor Elm for their very own starting pokemon. Comming from all over Johto and Kanto these new commers are put to the test of just getting to Pallet in the first place.

Now that all have gathered in one town they meet people they never thought they would see. From all different backgrounds they get the chance to mingle together, maybe evern become friends for their journey. Others seem to blend into the background and just stay long enough to get their pokemon and leave.

Time:

Finally your able to roleplay how you see yourself starting out in the pokemon world. For the first few posts you will not be able to talk to others since you will start from others towns and cities. But if you happen to be in the same town/city as someone else then yes you can roleplay along with them. Until we're all in Pallet can we start to roleplay together and make friends. And everyone will arrive at different times. If your closet to pallet you should be able to arrive in 2-3 posts. If your further away of you live in Johto your going to take a lot more posts. This helps give a realistic timeline.

When you arrive you will have to also roleplay either Prof. Oak or Prof. Elm in order to get your starting pokemon. The starting pokemon are as followed: Bulbasuar, Squirtle, Charmander, Chikorite, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Pikachu and Eevee. The timeline for this story is the Gold/Silver Era. I'm still not used to the new pokemon. :confused:

Also! May I add that you may not have any ledgendary pokemon in your team. Nor can you catch any of them. You may see them far off but you cannot become friends. Wish for them all you want your not allowed to speak, catch, touch them in ANY way. But again you can "see" them in the distance. Although with Mew it can be behind you/follow you at certain times but thats for later on. Think of your "encounters" with Mew like in the First movie. It followed them but was never seen by them.

Form

Name:
    Age: (Although most poketrainers start at 11 you can use your real age too. Adds variety :classic:)
    Apperance: (this should include hair,skin, and all genetic features. Also try to include your starting gear such as a bag, # pokeballs, cell phone, ect.)
    Background: (Include your home town, what family life might be, and maybe past learning)
    First Post: (Put your first post here. This should be more detail than length but detail=length so.. just make it really nice and detailed. xD)

(I'm posting my form in the next post.)

Last edited:

Missie

Pokemon Groomer
    Years
    Name: Missie

Apperance: A short girl of only 5 feet she has very short hair that is black and quite spikey to the touch. She stands with one hand on her hip and the other hanging down. Her eyes are a light blue which sparkle in the right light. When she smiles you can see two very sharp fangs. Quiet she may be but if you cross her path the wrong way her rage always get the best of her. Currently wears a yellow T-shirt that says "Bad Skitty" and a thin black jean jacket that covers the sides of the shirt. A black belt is hung tight around her waist with 6 pokeballs attached in the back , a cell phone holder, PokeDex, and her ID's. Her black leather backpack hangs by her hand and skims the floor. Inside contains more pokeballs, her laptop, MP3 Player, and some random Aid kit. Although some call her a Goth/Punk wannabe she simple dresses the way that pleases her and refuses to label anyone.

Background: Living in the tiny town of Lavander her entire life she has never been far from home. She mostly hung around the tower going to each grave and reading them carefully. Maybe it was a bit depressing watching people break down in front of their best friends grave but she knew they where all in a better place. She and her mother lived alone in a small house just before Route 12. There Missie would go to watch people fish for more pokemon and see pokemon play with others of their kind. Sometimes this made her lonely but she got by.

First Post:

"Finally! I get to finally start my adventure!"
    "Maybe so but are you going to be a trainer like the rest? I thought you didn't like to fight"
    "Its not that I dont like to fight mom. It's just I'm not so good with strategy and I end up losing most of my fights" grumbled a girl. She ran around her room gathering her most presious belonging to take on her journey. Her mother hung out at the doorway watching her daughter franticly gathering her things and shoving them into her backpack.
    "And do you have any means of getting to Pallet in enough time?" asked the mother.

Missie looked up to her mother and stopped dead.
    "Well acttually I was hoping maybe I could borrow Sqeak and Fire Baby... I mean if you'll let me. They trust me! I helped you raise them from eggs."
    "Well I guess it would be best to give you pokemon that know you the best. And Sqeak can fly you over the water that Fire wont obviously be able to get over. I guess you can borrow them but keep in contact got it? And I want you to send them over once you get to Prof. Oak's." replied her mother as she walked down the hall and outside to get her Ponyta and Pigeot.

Now Missie was really freaking out. But in a good way of course. Finally she had packed all her things and was ready for her new adventure. She took out her map to read as she went out back to her mother holding the Ponyta by the reighs and a Pigeoy sqeaking by her side.
    'So which one will you be taking first?"
    "Well by this map I wont hit water till much later on so I'll take Baby." said Missie as she took the reighs and petted Baby on the forehead. 'Be a good girl ok?"
    "Well I guess', said her mother as she captured Sqeak in his pokeball with a Pigeot icon on it, "that now your going to be off. I dont know what to say. M baby is growing up!"
    "Oh mother dont get all teary eyed on me now."

She put her foot in the holder and hoisted herself up onto Baby's back with a grunt. Settling down in the saddle and held the reighs tightly and smiled to her mother. Finally her and Baby started to walk to the front of the house to the street and waved good-bye to her mother.

She was now off on her adventure. Free to do as she pleased. What a great feeling this was.

Last edited:

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
    i will join
    Name: sam anubis you can call me sam

Appearance: i am tall [6 feet] dark green hair, his eyes are a dark green, White skinned,
    i wear a black T-shirt. black pants, black trench Coat,
    hip bag is under my Coat , 8 pokeballs in bag, pokedex in bag,

Background: my home town is Olivine City, my family is me and my mom and dad,

First Post:
    ok i cant wait to go on my adventure.
    i gather my things and shoving them into my hip bag,
    as my family watching me and they say good bye
    and i say good bye,i go to towards Prof. Elm's place

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    Name: Angel
    apperence: has stawberry/brown hair (medium) that goes to shoulders. Wears a no sleve light blue and is fading away shirt and jeans with holes in the knees. Eyes are hasel.

Background: Lives in a small little town thats 2 towns away from pallet town.

First post: "Sweetie breakfest is ready" a voice called from downstairs. "coming mom i siad after i had spit out water into the sink. I grabed a blue towel and wiped my muth on it. On the way out of my room i throw it into the hamper in the corner closest to the door. i Opened the door and started walking down the steps. The steps were cold on my feet even though i had white socks on. I finally steped down from the last step. i could smell toast and eggs now.
    "Hi mom" i said walking into the kitchen. "Hi sweetie" she called over her shoulder not looking at me. She was feeding my baby brother derrick. I ate my food.
    I walked to were my mom was. Then she turned around. SHe gave me a hug. "See ya kitten" she said helping derrick down from his chair.
    Derrick was 5 years old and loved to follow me around everywhere i went. He has brown eyes and short black hair. He was wearing a long sleve shirt with a red dragon on it and brown shorts.
    "See ya lil bro" i said giving him a kiss on the cheek. WHen i did that he pulled away wriped away the kiss. I laughed.
    I said my good-byes and was out the door with my bookbag (like misty's) with me. It had 5 pokeballs in it, 1 potion, a hair brush and my laptop.
    "Ok pallet town is 2 days (posts) away" i said to myself geting on the side of the road and starting to walk. I walked for a couple of mins and then the road dissapered. Their were pachs of grass which i know hide wild pokemon. I toke a deep breath and run fast across the grass. I let the breath out and went on my way. I did that a couple of times before...

Last edited:

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Name: Vetani Lee Kanichi (Or Tania, if you know her)
    Apperance: Her hair is long and a deep auburn, and usually covered in a green bandana. She wears a green tanktop and long, fingerless, green gloves. For pants, she wears baggy, tan, pocketed capris that go down just past her knees (Kingdom Hearts style xD). And finally, for shoes, she wears some that resemble modern-day Converse. Her skin is tanned. She wears a deep auburn belt with the purpose of carrying the 4 pokeballs she has, and also her communicator (futuristic cellphone). Slung over one of her left shoulder is a deep auburn bag that carries water, food, emergency medical supplies, and pokemon food, just in case.
    Background: Vetani was born in Celadon City. Ever since she was a small child, she was always interested in wildlife. Plant life amazed her the most: so subtle, so beautiful, yet powerful in its own way. She began researching plants and their habits, and even asked her idol Erika for some tips and pointers on starting out with grass pokemon. After given this advice, she told her parents and began her own journey to raise, train, tame, and breed those creatures that fascinated her.
    First Post:

Vetani woke early this day, stretching her arms and letting out a loud yawn. A shadow passed her open door, and then returned. When she opened her shutters, she could see that the shadow was merely her mother.

"Oh, hey ma'." Vetani said, removing her covers and sliding herself out of bed.

"Hello Tania. Are you ready for today?"

"You bet I am!"

"Good," her mother said with a smile. "Get ready and come downstairs. Your father has a surprise for you."

"Alright ma'."

She pulled a green tanktop out of her drawer and slipped it on, along with her gloves. She put the bandana in her hair, tied it, and then slipped her capris on. Lastly, she tied her shoes and headed out the door of her bedroom.

Rushing down the stairs, she called to her mother and father. "Good morning ma', morning pa'! What's for breakfast?"

Her mother smiled and chuckled, "Pancakes, Tania. Want any?"

"Sure ma'."

Tania's father walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. She turned and smiled to him, knowing what he had approached her for. "Tania, I have something for you."

"I know pa'. What is it?"

"It's this."

He pulled something out of his pocket, and showed it to his daughter. It was an authentic green Greatball, one only made by the company that her father works at.

"Green!" she shouted, "It's my favorite color!"

She ran up to her father and gave him a tight hug, and then took the green Greatball from his hand. "Thanks pa'!"

"You're quite welcome, Tania. Now, eat your breakfast. You've got a long journey ahead of you."

Vetani bowed slightly and smiled, heading over to the kitchen table. Quickly she wolfed down her pancakes, kissed both of her parents goodbye, and headed out her front door. There was her bike, waiting for her to ride it.

Finally. I've been waiting all my teenage life for this. And it's finally come!

"Look out world, 'cause here I come!" she shouted before starting off on her bike.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I walked into a small city their was a pokemon center. A place were they heal your pokemon, so i've read. Above it a few spaces was a poke mart. A place were you can get poitons and any other things. Acress from that was a house just a house. the house looked like it had been their for years on end. the house needed to be painted and by the way it looked outside i really didn't want to see the inside of the house. In front of it was a nice looking house. by the front door their was tulips and daisies. The house was painted as white as the snow in winter.
    I walked around the town and went out of the city.
    I ran across the grass and ended up in pallet town. I walked around and treid to find the lab. Then i found it, it was in the back of the town.
    I waked in and like million of the assidents were zooming by me. I walked on without geting hit my the people in white coats runing bye me.
    I finally got to were prof.elm was at.
    "Hm excuse me i'm suppose to get my first pokemon today" i said loud enough so he can hear over the stomping feet of the "white coats". He turned away. He was kinda tall. he wear a white coat buttened up and had short brown hair. "Oh hello" he said with a smile. "Who may you be" he asked me coming closer as in examining me.
    "My name is Angel and i need my first pokemon" i said steping back onces. "Oh yes angel" he said leading me to a table with 8 pokeballs on it. "Back one" he said steping back.
    I read the names of the pokmon in the pokeballs cause they had a name carved into them. I picked up a pokeball that said "eevee". "this one" i siad shwing the prof. the pokeball i picked up. "Ah you picked eevee" he said. "Here" he said handing me a device called a pokedex.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    OCC: um a few questions 1. Are we ALL meeting in Pallet even if were in Johto. 2. if we live in Johto can we still get starters at Pallet. 3. Can we group up and go in-groups? And 4. can the player tell me what pokemon there going to use i like Cyndaquil more than Charmander, I like Squirtle more than Totodile, I like Eevee more than Pikachu, and Bulbasuar amd Chikorite get a dead tie
    After my question have been answered I want to join I hope it isn't a problem

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    OCC: Well if you read it, it says that we can group up. we all are meeting in pallet. yes get yous staters at pallet.I don't get question 4.
    "Thank you prof.Elm" i siad puting it in my backpack.
    "Well you can hang out here because more new trainers are coming" Prof.Elm said to me. "Oh ok thank you i well" i siad. "Ok please go to the side so you don't get hurt and just wait for more trainers" he said pointing to the left side.
    I walked over there and sat down on the floor. I put my backbag on the floor next to me.
    I pushed the little white circle and in a yellow flash an cute lil brown fox appered in front of me.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    OCC: ok thanks I did read it but not well enough I guess so pikachu and charmander are last resorts guess its plant or water for me lol

Name: Clow Damon
    Appearance: Clow has a little less than tan skin, Blond hair, Dark blue eyes, Thin glasses, white shirt, blue vest, black pants, and red shoes. a pokegear with all cards black Ruby male backpack with two straps. and a belt made for pokeballs (note I?m just saying it everyone probably has them
    Background: Clow lives in Violet town with his mom and dad (who are ace trainers and rivals when they were kids). They have always been supported they wanted Clow to be a trainer but if he ever wanted to do something else they wouldn?t mind.

First Post: Clow has just finished his breakfast and is all ready to go his backpacks is right by the door to outside his house. "You ready to go son were going to golden rod to get to Pallet faster ok?" my dad said after finishing his food. "Ok I think its about time to go dear, oh Clow Prof. Elm told me to give you these he helped buy them."
    Clow gets a box with Pokegears in it. Hey do I need these? I have a pokegear" Clow said looking at the box. ?Oh dear there not for you there for all the trainers at Pallet that don?t have one, Prof. Elm
    thinks you should all keep in touch just I case something bad happens to one of you." my mom said with a smile. Ok thanks me and dad need to go now though thanks." Clow said stepping out the door. Ok Clow are you ready." My dad said while taking out a pokeball. "Huh?" Clow said looking at the ball. "Wear flying to Golden Rod then taking the train" he then throws the pokeball in the air and a Pidgeot came out. Jump on son we need to get there fast." Clow then jumped on the Pidgeot and they were off. In about 15 minutes they were at the station. "Ok lets go." Clow said with a smile. After a few minutes the train was off and we would be in Saffron in a few minutes.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    THe fox said "eeveee" when it came out and titled it's head to the side when she saw me. "Hi my names angel" i siad petting the eevee. "eeeevveee" it said sweetly. "aw your name is going to be missy" i siad. "eevee" missy said in agrement.

gothsinn23

Years
    Vetani rode out of her neighborhood, past Pokemon Centers and Marts, past her City's gym, and past the Game Corner. The exit of her City was merely a few blocks away.

Wow, there already? she thought, looking at the region's map that was placed on her bike. It showed her that she must go through Lavender and along the boardwalk-like bridge that led her to Vermillion.

This will take a while..darnit..I'm not a very patient person. Ah well, atleast I have my first pokemon to look forward to.

Years
    ok i will join this but im not sure if im any good at this kind of thing exactly Hehe ^_^

Name: Jamie Armstrong

Apperance: Short dark blonde hair with it spiked up at the front, dark brown eyesand quite pale white skin. wearing blue jeans with a white short sleeved t-shirt with a sleevless red jacket over that and white and blue trainers with a red watch on his left wrist, in his white backpack he has no pokeballs, a rope, potions x4, antidotes and remedys x 6 and a red pokegear.

Background: jay's family all live in cerulean city, His mother, father and 3 older brothers live there, his 3 older brothers would have left for there journeys a long time ago but, being 20 and over, they all stayed in cerulean city and try desperately to get mistys ( the gym leader of cerulean city) sisters to go out with them, since jay loves pokemon so much he has always spent alot of the time at the gym, misty her self is very good friends with jay and thinks its greats hes finally starting his own adventure, misty even lets jay play with the water pokemon there, this might be the reason jay loves water pokemon so much.

First Post:
    Jamie armstrong was walking home from the pokemart one day carrying a plastic bag, the bag was full of pokemon remedys like potions and antidotes.
    as jay walked passed the pokemon center he looked up at its huge sign with a dewgong on it and the sun was just peering over the dewgongs head meaning it was getting a bit late, so jay decided against what he was thinking of doig.
    he had been thinking like he did everytime he passed the gym, wether he should go in and have a chat with misty and see how the pokemon were doing.

once jamie got home his mother came rushing int othe hall and taking the bag from him saying
    "wem ust hurry jamie professor oak said you shoudl leave tomorow mornign if you want to be on time"
    "ok mum i know " said jamie as he enterd the kitchen to find a a new set of cloths all his favourite outfit and favourite colours and a new backpack with his newly bought pokenav on the table. his mother, loading his bag neatly with the items jay had just bought and all the things on the table apart from his new cloths.

the next morning jamie got up and had a great breakfast of sausage bacon and eggs with all of his family around him but his father of corse who was still in bed.
    " will take care wont you jamie" said his eldest brother gavin who was training to be a gym leader himself
    "i will" said jamie quitely, truth be told he was actually alot more nervous about traveling on his own,
    "well make sure you do" said his youngest of the elder brothers jon who was moving out soon to open his own pokemart with his wife kelly.
    "ok" replied jamie
    " well sound a bit happier" said his middle older brother duncan, jamie looked up " your finally doing what yove been nagging about doing for 6 years and now your all quite" said his brother grinning at him
    " dont take the mick out of him hes nervous" saidh is mother patting him on the back.
    " here this is from all of us " said gavin giving him a small wrapped up box
    " and this is fro myour father and me" giving jamie a smaller box
    " oh cool thanks " said jamie a smile getting put on his face he took his gifts and opend his brothers one 1st, it was 3 pokeballs, one black with a yellow box on it and the other was blue colour with red add on bits on either side of the top and the 3rd was a completely white ball but for the button and the line between top and bottom witch was red " a ultra ball, a great ball and a premier ball, thanks so much guys * he looked at his brothers finally with great genuine smile on his face, he minimezed them to be a bit smaller than a large marble then put them in the small pocket at the front of his bag on the back of the chair he was sitting on.
    then he opend his mothers an fathers gift it was a silver chain with a silver pokeball pendant on the end of it " wow cool thanks so much mum " he hugged his mother " thanks so much mum"
    his mother hugged him back and said
    " your welcome just promise me youll take care ok"

a bit later on at about 8:30 am his mother put a couple of sandwiches in his bag and a big bottle of water and a cup it was time for him to go.
    jamie waved goodbye to his family as he walked up the road to the exit of cerulean city when he realised he hadnt said goobye to misty so he turned to run to the gym but then saw misty running toward him holding her azurill.
    " hey misty" said jamie as she got close enough to hear him
    " hey jamie you wasnt thinking of leaving without me was you ?" jamie looked at her slightly confussed but also his stomach did leap when she said it
    "are you coming with me then ?" asked jamie looking at her
    " of corse didnt think id let you go all the way there without any protection did ya " she said winking at him
    and after that they smiled at each other and walked off up the path to mt moon.
    after a few steps tho jamie said
    "thanks" without stopping or lookign at her, misty didnt say anything just took his hand as the ywalked.

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
    OOC: cool i am at Olivine City which mean's i can get to Vermilion City easy

IC: i go to the port at Olivine City and i take the S.S. Aqua to Vermilion City
    2 hour's later i get to Vermilion City and start to word's Saffron City

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Name:Greta

Appeariance: Long light brown hair a bit curly, dark sparkling green eyes, tall (dont remember how much, im tall though), thin, wearing a cute jeans skirt and a short summer purple shirt with the writing "gotta win" on it. Her shoes are trainers, white. Her left hand with 4 bracelets and she carries a sporty bag which contains poke balls, food, pokemon books, water and some personal stuff. her skin is white as well.

Backround: Greta's family is quite messed up after her father's death, which has happened 4 months ago. She used to have a lovely house in Lavender town, but now the atmosphere there is so depressing because of the unfortunate event that she even wonders if leaving her family would be such a bad thing to do. Greta has a work-holic mother who would do everything to make her kids content. She also has 1 younger brother, Benjamin, who is almost 10 years old, but yet so informed about pokemon. She has an older sister, Yasmin, 17, who is already out on her poke trip and has managed to be a great trainer. Greta feels so lonely there, she starts to think about starting her own adventure , she knows her dad would be glad to see her making her own plans.

First post:

An annoying noise wakes Greta up. She opens her eyes silently, and she takes a look at her room full of posters. She gets up and looks out from the window. All she can see is nothing at all. It is weird how dead this looked. She changes to her everyday outfit and lead herself to the kitchen. She watches her mom making breakfast silently and sits down next to her brother.
    "Breakfast's ready!" her mom says placing 2 plates with food on the table.
    "Im not hungry" Greta says and she looks at the floor dissapointed.
    "Hey there girl" her mother says gently.
    "I know you want to be a pokemon trainer and Im not pussing you to stay with me. Its your dream and I wouldnt want to be the reason to waste it. You make me even more sad while having a face like that."
    "We'll miss you" Ben says looking at his sister.
    "So, can I go?" Greta asks waiting patiently.
    Her mother smiles, which means yes, and leads her daughter to the door after a while.
    "Do you have everything you need?" mom says.
    "Yes, and I have enough money to buy other things too." Greta says.
    After saying goodbye to her mother and brother she walks away with no regrets in her mind. Its real and its happening. Shes going to start her own adventure, become a powerful pokemon trainer, make new friends and meet new places. Before she even took 2 steps her brother runs next to her holding something.
    "You're still younger to be starting a pokemon journey, bro" she says and smiles to her brother.
    "No, thats for you. Yasmin thought giving you these items would make it even easier to get used to training pokemon. Some of them must be rare, so take care of them. You never know who you might meet in your journey!" he says giving her the small plastic bag.
    "Thanks. Tell mom that I can take care of myself, I feel old and strong enough. Bro, are you crying?"
    Ben wipes his tears quickly.
    "No, strong trainers never cry. You have taught me this."
    "But its ok to cry sometimes. Ill miss you and mom bro. And you will become a very strong trainer in some time! I have faith in you."
    These were her last words before leaving. It was such a weird feeling, but it was so good to feel this way! She knew that this journey was gonna make her father be proud of her..

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Awsome i'll join. I'll choose Pika lol

Name: Kelly

Apperance: I have light brown hair that goes down to my shoulders and light blue eyes. I wear a black T-Shirt that says 'It seemed like a good idea at the time..' and light blue jean shorts. I also have on black and red shoes with white ankel socks and a Pikachu shilloett necklace. My bakcpack consists of a couple of apples and one stolen, dark blue PokeNav XD X3

Background: I grew up in the Viridian forest alone. I was abandoned at birth and raised by wild Pokemon of the viridian forest, especialy the Pikachu family. One day I ventured out to Viridian city and heard gossip about it being the time for the new Pokemon trainers to travel from all over Kanto and Johto to Proffesor Oak's lab in Pallet town and get their first Pokemon and go off on adventures. It sounded really cool so Kelly decided to give it a try. She always wandered off to Viridian city from time to time to gather food so when she went one day she asked where Pallet town was and someone gave her directions and when to go to Oak's lab.

First Post: Kelly walked through Viridian city, looking for food for her family. She looked at all the stands that were selling all kinds of stuff like food, Pokeballs, and all sorts of stuff for Pokemon. Kelly stopped at a fruit stand and, when nobody was watching, grabbed a couple of apples and stuffed them in her dark blue leather backpack. Snickering, Kelly continued on. When she got to one particular stand, she stopped. Looking down she saw what looked like some sort of mini computer. They came in all sorts of colors. She looked up at the sign on the stand. It read "PokeNavs! The map, Pokemon checker, and much more! All in one!!" Kelly looked down and snickered. Looking around, making sure nobody was watching, she quickly picked up a dark blue one, her favorite color, and stuffed it in her bag. She continued walking until..
    "Hey! Give that back!" Kelly tunder her head to see the angry owner of the shop where she stole the PokeNav from, running toward her at full speed.
    "Oh sh*t!!" Kelly said under her breathe as she quickly out run the guy, tuned a couple of corners, and hid behind a tall bush on the side walk. A few minutes later the guy could be heard cussing from a few blocks away. He never found her.

Kelly waited a couple of hours, resting in the bush, then, when it was about nighttime, she walked casualy out of the bush and started off for her home in the forest. The guy had already gone home.

Once she got to her home, which was a giant hollowed out tree where all the Pikachu in Viridian forest lived, she found her den in the tree and found her family also. Her family consisted of her mom, the mother Pikachu, her dad, the father Raichu, and her borhter and sister, her sister was named Sakura and her brother was named Spark, they were both still Pichus.

"Hi mom" Kelly said to the mother Pikachu who was lying down in the den. Kelly placed the apples next to th mother and the baby Pichu. Her father, Raichu, was out looking for food too at the time. Once she placed down the apples the baby Pichu ran excidetly over to them but the mother protected the apples with her tail.

"Pika!" Pikachu said sternly to the others. Sadly, the two baby Pichu walked away and lay back down next to their mother. Kelly was confused. The mother Pikachu turned to her.

"You want me to keep these?" Kelly asked, still confused.

"Pikapi Pikachuu.." The mother Pikachu said soothinly. Kelly unerstood the Pika language and understood what her mother was saying.

"So you want me to keep these for my journey then.." Kelly said looking down at her mother. The Pikachu nooded, smiling. Kelly smiled back.

"Ok then, I shall leave tommro for my journey." The two baby Pichu looked up at her, their eyes filling with tears. "Aww..don't worry guys i'll be back soon..Besides, in order to get anywhere from Pallet town, you have to go through here first" She winked at the two. They smiled and rubbed their eyes. And with that said they all went to sleep, waiting for the Raichu to come back with food and for Kelly's new journey tommro morning..

Last edited:

gothsinn23

Years
    ((I'll be getting Bulbasaur, just for y'all's reference.))

She pedalled faster and faster, now riding along the bridge south of Lavender. This was the best path for her, since she knew that from Vermillion was a shortcut to Cerulean, which could lead her down an easy path to Pallet. Which is where her first pokemon will be waiting for her.

Bulbasaur's the one I want. It's so adorable. she thought, and smiled, thinking of the moment that she would receive it.

Just before she hit the shortcut to Vermillion, she spotted a lone house on the boardwalk. She shrugged and headed inside. There was a man sitting at a table, with fishing gear on.

"Hello young lady. May you be a pokemon trainer?"

"Not yet, sir. I'm heading to Pallet Town now."

"Woah, that's a long way lassie." he said, feeling the spine of his fishing rod. "I wish I could help ya, but all I've got is this." He picked it up by the reeler and breifly showed it to Vetani. "Say..do you have an interest in fishing?"

Vetani shrugged, "I don't suppose so. But I could give it a try."

"That's the spirit!" he said with a smile, handing the Old Rod over to her. "I bet you'll learn to love it once you try. That one may be a beginner's rod, but there's no way to go but up."

She smiled and bowed slightly, heading for the door. "Thank you, sir."

"You're quite welcome, Lassie." he replied, just before Vetani exited.

Boarding her bike once again, she slung the rod over her shoulder. She doubted that it would come of use to her, but giving it a try wouldn't hurt.

The passageway to Vermillion came close. She entered, nodded to the guard, and passed through, seeing the tall grass just before her goal city. Carefully she avoided the tall plants, remembering that pokemon existed in there. She could not fight if she did not have a pokemon.

Last edited:

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    in case u all know im gonna choose charmader as my first pokemon (not yet, soon)

Greta had been walking for so long that it turned to be night.
    It was 9.30 pm and weather is getting from bad to worse. You can hear the wind, which is a pretty scary sound, you can see lighting in the sky and raindrops make you feel even colder. Greta is now passing through a forest and she's so tired that all she wants is to lay down and sleep. But she wont, cause she want to see Prof. Oak in time, and she cant wait for her first pokemon. She knows that she has 2 more days to go to Pallet but she's glad about it.
    If only she had anyone next to her right now...She feels so lonely inside. She barely even have friends, most of them are having their own adventures at the moemnt. She remembers the first day her sister Yasmin left for her adventure. She was so exctited about it, but she also had her friend with her.
    While thinking, Greta suddenly slips and falls down. Her clothes are now covered by mud.
    "Just great" she mumbles and then stands up trying to take the mud of.
    "They all left me" she continues mumbling while walking.
    "Im not important to anyone. I have no one to talk to. Next thing I know is that I'll end up hanging out with pokemon"
    She stops feeling angry with her self.
    "What have we agreed to do Greta? No more complains. This is your life, get it? You cant change it!"
    She continues walking and can see that the storm had already stopped. She finds a big tree and takes a large sleeping bag from her sporty bag and tries to get some sleep. Maybe tommorow when she'll wake up she'll have more luck.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    In the morning..

Kelly woke up from the sunlight entering the den. She yawned, stretching, careful not to wake the others. She and the baby Pichu were all huddled in the back of the den and in the front was the mother Pikachu. Kelly carefully got up and, stepping over the two baby Pichu and the Pikachu, got out of the cave and sat on the ledge. The cave, along with all the other Pikachu family caves, were made inside the hollowed out giant tree, to protect the babies from predators. She looked around. On another ledge she spotted her dad, Raichu.

"Hey!" Kelly replied cheefully as she jumped over to that ledge. The Raichu turned to her.

"Rai Raichu" It replied.

"Oh, i'm doing fine" Kelly said happlily. "Thanks for the food last night by the way" Kelly let out a sheepish grin "I bought some home but ma said to keep it for my journey"

Raichu waved it off and after that said, they both went back in the cave for breakfast. After the mother woke up and the baby Pichu woke up they had a breakfast consisting of nuts and berries, along with chunks of apples the mother broke up.

After breakfast Kelly got her backpakc and said goodbye to her family. Hugging her two siblings she whispered "Don't worry, i'll be back soon with a new friend for you two." After that she hugged her mom and dad and hopped down from the den. "I'll be back soon don't worry." She called back to her family. And with that spoken, Kelly jumped out through the hole in the tree and landed on the soft ground.

Following the trail out of the Viridian forset, she headed for Pallet town..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back