• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Beginings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    It seems like there's always something to wake Greta up. This time it was a weird feeling that made her open her eyes. The weather was as sunny as it could get. It felt like things were going to be much easier. She packed her sleeping bag, and started eating an apple she found in her bag. She could sense that someone was around. She heard a noise coming through some bushes next to her. She starred in wonder and continued eating. She heard the noise again.
    "What the..?" she said but stopped when she saw a small creature appearing next to her.
    "Are you a bulbasuar?" she smiled satisfied.
    Bulbasuar made a strange noise and sat next to her looking at her eating.
    "You must be hungry" she said and cut a piece of her apple and gave it to the pokemon. Bulbasuar looked at her like saying "thank you" and started eating with pleasure.
    "Too bad I cant take you with me. I have to get my first pokemon from prof. Oak. I have 2 days to arrive at Pallet town you know. And you must be used in living in the forests."
    Greta started to realise that Pokemon are maybe more loyal than humans are. She still believed that her first friend would be a pokemon, and she starting believing this even more when she looked at Bulbasuar.
    "Dont look at me like that. You'll make me take you and thats not right." she said to it.
    Bulbasuar said ok in its own way feeling dissapointed.
    "But who knows, we might meet again, and I might even catch you!" Greta added and winked.
    Time passed and Greta had to leave. She walked and walked, not giving attention to her legs which hurted so much and she finally got to be in a city. She arrived where prof oak was, feeling excausted but happy together. She was going to have her very first pokemon! Before entering prof Oak's office, she sweared she would do anything to make it the most powerfull ever no matter what.
    When she entered the room things were quiet as well and prof Oak was sitting and writign some notes on his PC.
    "Erm, excuse me, sir?" Greta said as gently as she could.
    "Yeah, em what who where?" pro Oak suddenly said and he looked at her in an odd way.
    "Er...Im Greta from Lavender town. Do you remember me sir? You were supposed to give me my first pokemon..." she said nervously.
    "Um, phewww...sorry there girl, I was just too busy writing some notes. Oh sure I remember you! So you're ready to get started? Fine then! Let me show you!"
    He showed her a small table with some poke balls placed on it.
    "Do I have to choose my pokemon?" Greta asked feeling excited.
    "I know which one is the best for you. Your mom has been telling me you love fire pokemons, right? Thats a strong choice for begginers!"
    "Fire pokemon? Wow I would be so glad if I had one! So, which one is it?"
    Prof. Oak picked the last pokeball form the right and gave it to Greta.
    "Here you go, its Charmader. With some really fine training, he could become really strong! But remember, pokemon are not only used for fighting and winning battles, they can be your friends too."
    Greta was so excited about her new pokemo that she couldnt find words to thank him.
    "Well I guess I have to go now. New adventures are opening in my way. Thanks a lot, I will be the best company for Charmader, and I will make him strong enough to win all the battles."

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Kelly continued to walk down the road. She had gotten out of Viridian forest and was now walking down a grassy path towards Pallet town. She was not afraid if pokemon saw her for she knew none of them would attack around these parts.

Kelly continued walking for a couple more minutes until she stopped short. There, behind a large oak tree, was a shadow of what looked to be a Pokemon. She didn't let it notcie her and continued walking her way toward Pallet town. She saw the shadow move from tree to tree, still stalking her. Kelly stopped. The shadow stopped. Kelly continued walking. The shadow moved from tree to tree, following her. Kelly let out a low, annoyed growl. "Ok look, whatever you are you better show yourself now or else!!" She shouted towards the tree it was hiding behind. I na flash though, the shadowed Pokemon was gone. She blinked a few times before continuing on her way. "Boy that was random" She said to herself as she approached Pallet town finally. "All right!!" Kelly jumped up, feeling more enegectic then usual, and ran towards what looked like the lab. It was a huge place, and had a couple of acres in the back of it, where what looked like every kind of pokemon imaginable, were kept. "WOW" Kelly said, amazed by all the Pokemon. She climbed up the steps that led to the lab and knocked on the door. A couple of seconds later a guy in a white lab coat came out. "Oh..and who might you be?" He asked politly. "I am Kelly, and I am here for my first Pokemon!" She replied excitdetly. "Well come on in then" He said, montioning Kelly to go in. She did. The place was huge. The walls were painted white and the floor tiles were also white. We continued to walk through the lab. "I am Proffesor Oak" Oak explained, while continuing to walk through the lab. We then came to a small room with a couple of machines in it and a weird circular looking one in the middle. In the middle, the circular one held 8 PokeBalls on it. They were all red and white except one. One of the PokeBalls was dark blue and white with a lightning bolt on the top of it. "Oooo" Kelly said, mesmerized by it. "These are the eight starting Pokemon for the new trainers" Professor Oak explained "Choose whichever one you desire" Kelly picked up the dark blue and white PokeBall with the lightning bolt on it. "Whats i this one?" Kelly asked, still amased. "That one contains a Pikachu. Its a hyper little one it i-" "Professor i'll take it!!" She said, jumping up and down. She thought what her family would think when she brought back a new family member. "uhh........you sure? I mean, its kinda a litlle....hyper.." Professor Oak backed up when he saw Kelly was gonna release it. "um..wait no-!" "I choose you, Pikachu!!" Kelly called out as she released the PokeBall. There was a flash of light and when it disapeared, a little ball of fuzzy yellow light can be seen bouncing off the walls of the room. "Gaah!" Professor Oak Shouted as he took cover underneath one of the lab tables. "Aww cool!!" Kelly said. Little sparks can be seen shooting off the walls with the little yellow fuzzball. "I wanna play too!" Kelly said as she began chasing after the little ball of fuzz. Within seconds, Kelly had caught the little ball and was hugging it already. The little fuzz ball tried to squirm away but failed for Kelly was holding on to it tightly. It gazed up at her "Pikaa.." It said, a huge grin spreading across its face. "Hey!!" Kelly called to it cheefully "Wanna be my friend?" She asked hyperly. The little Pikachu bounced up and down in her arms and replied with a "Pika!!" "Awsome!" Kelly said hugging it again. Professor Oak, amased at Kelly's ability to understand Pikachu, walked up cautiously and gave her 6 PokeBalls, along with the dark blue and white ball with the lighting bolt on it for Pikachu. He also handed her a Pokedex. She put Pikachu down and put the balls and pokedex in her bag. She looked at the Pikachu, who was now runnig around in circles. She gigled "Well I guess it would be a waste to leave you cramped up in a PokeBall" She said, picking up the Pikachu and giving it another hug. She hugged back. I think i'll call you..Lily" She said, smiling at the Pikachu. Lily smiled back, obiously happy of its new name. Professor Oak smiled at the two new best friends then said "Well lets go to the other room now, I have another trainer I want you two to meet." Kelly looked up and followed Professor Oak to another room with a trainer in it. There was a table and two cushoined benches on either side. "This is Greta" Professor Oak said. The trainer looked up at Kelly and Lily. Lily and Kelly both looked at the trainer.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Greta continued starring at the girl who just entered the door with prof. Oak and she could see a Picachu next to her. She then smiled to the pokemon and trainer.
    "And this Kelly, Greta. And her new Picachu. You're both starters you know! My lab has been known as the perfect place for trainers to meet each other, especialy when they get their first pokemon the same day!"
    Greta agreed and standed next to Kelly and lilly.
    "Your Picachu looks very happy with you. You're so lucky to have one! They're hard to find, arent they? My brother does research for them, and he knows everything about them. Well, almost, because he's still young. Anyway, Im starting with Charmader, but I haven't thought of keeping him out of his pokeball like you! It seems really nice to have its company while travelling. By the way, it's nice meeting you, so how old are you? I didn't imagine I would find other trainers at the moment, so its good that you're here too." she said to Kelly.
    Prof. Oak returned to the room holding something.
    "Your sister left this for you Greta. I'm so proud of her, she's on her way to becoming a real pokemon master. And she's such a generous girl as well." he said giving her a pokeball.
    "This doesnt look like an empty pokeball!" greta said shaking the pokeball.
    "No, your sister caught this for you. She was keeping it for your birthday, but I can give to you by now. No, no, no, dont open it yet, it's a water pokemon and it needs water as well. You will find places to see your new pokemon while on your way."
    "This is so nice of her giving me a pokemon, but I actually wanted to caught my own."
    "That's ok, its her gift. You can caught as many pokemon as you like in your journey."
    Greta agreed and put her new pokemon in her bag. She then turned to Kelly waiting for her answer.

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
    IC: i see a bike shop and i go in. i see a green bike and i buy it with the money that my mom and dad gave me and i start riding. i go on for 5 hour's.
    i make it to the rd in between Saffron City and Cerulean City.
    and i decide to stop for the night

OOC: gothsinn23 do you wont to join up on the way ???

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Kelly and Lily turned back to Greta "Oh, i'm 13" She answered "So your bro studies the Pika family? Thats cool. He must know everything about them." Kelly lied. Living with the Pika family all your life and actually understand them is way more accurate then just studdying them. But Kelly didn't say anything about her family for the fear of people thinking shes weird or something like that. "Oh, and the reason i'm keeping this little fuzzball out is just cause shes so hyper and I can't possibly imagine her cramped up in a dark Pokeball all day" Kelly looked down and smiled at the Pikachu, who was still trying to get out of her hold on her. Kelly laughed and then looked at Greta "So how old are you? Can we be like, friends and travel together?" Kelly thought some company on her and Lily's journey would do them some good.

Years
    mist and jamie had very few bumps on there way to pewter city through mt moon and even less on there way through viridian forrest except for the fact that misty scream every corner they turned for seeing ANOTHER bug pokemon tho they did have one hitch in the viridian forrest, they got lost.
    " what do we do now" said jamie looking u pat the sky as it was getting dark
    " well have to set up camp and crash here for the night if we cant get out soon!" said misty slightly histerical and falling to her knees, jamie grinned at her.
    "calm down misty itl be ok ok well how about we keep going but collect some fire wood on the way ok ?" said jamie walking over now to misty to put his hands on her shoulders, she agreed and the ywhere of again but een after a hour passed and it was properly night now they wer estill in thick forrest are so they pitched up a tent and jamie went into the trees a bit accompanied by mistys politoed for help while misty got the tent ready.
    " i cant believe were lost in the forrest, how exciting is this politoed ? " he asked politoed who was walking next him clapping its hands every step, jamie gigled at its clapping and continued colectiing some wood.
    later when he and politoed had gone back to the clearing to find misty hiding in her tent and found a caterpie asleep outside of it
    "misty you in there?" asked jamie going to the back of the tent
    "yes, now can you GET RID OF THAT THING !" yelled misty
    "mwee" said a little squieky voice and the caterp ie was awake
    " what am i suposed to do?" asked jamie
    " catch it i na pokeball or something" said misty form inside the tent
    " how can i do that i dont have any," he stoped remembering the pokeballs his brothers had given him, and he took out the great ball
    " but i dont have a pokemon to battle it with"
    "use politoed!" yelled misty
    " ok well umm , politoed doubleslap!" said jamie pointing at the caterpie looking at him curiously, but as politoed ran towards it it shot a silk thread from its mouth at the hands of politoed and its hands where incased ina ball of thread
    " pokeball go!" said jamie throwqing the greatball at the caterpie,
    "mwee?" said the caterpie as the great ball hit it and it got pulled into the ball.
    It started to shake, and misty unzipped the top of the tent and looked out and jamie was staring intently at the caterpie as the ball continued to shake,then suddenly it stoped shaking and there was a beep and the ball lay motionless on the floor.
    " wow did i catch a pokemon?" said jamie staring gobsmacked at the ball
    "yeap you sure did " said misty and she sighed "this reminds me of the time ash and me came throuh here, his 1st pokemon was a caterpie too"

later jamie was holding the greatball lookign at it , misty now asleep in the tent jamie decided to let it out and give it some food he had left for it from his own food, he let it out and with a "mweee" it looked at him happily
    " hey caterpie, do you want something to eat ?" cater pie nodded and started to eat the food left in jamies can, he smiled as he watched it eat.

the next day jamie had caterpie on his shoulder and misty a couple of steps away as they walked down the the path they had been told would take the mstriaght to viridian city

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    OoC: Sure Zorro.

Vetani stopped at a small cave to her right, looking at it suspiciously. She decided not to enter, because she still didn't have a pokemon. Instead, she went around looking at the construction and also the docks.

The S. S. Anne was docked in Vermillion City. Once she got her pokemon, she would be sure that this would be her chance to train her newly-received pokemon. But that's a job for another day.

Again she boarded her bike and headed north, where the tunnel to Cerulean City would lie. There would be tall grass here as well, so she carefully avoided it and rode on.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Greta looked at both of them feeling happy.
    "Do you really mean this? Sure I will travel with you and your Picachu and sure I'll be your friend! You have no idea how terrible the feeling of travelling with no one next to is! And I hate lonelyness as well. But now that you mentioned this, I'm definitely gonna come with you. Where are you planning to go by the way and when are we going to leave? Sorry if I sound too much of a chatter, but I cant help it cause Im excited. Don't worry though, I'm gonna be much better when we start. Oh, and, Im also 13 like you." she said without taking a breathe and she smiled again.
    Things were going to be much better than she thought, and just the thought of starting new adventures and meeting all these interesting people on her way made her feel that she wouldn't change this for anything.
    "I think we have to leave from here. Prof. Oak must be waiting for other trainers at the moment" she added then and brushed her long hair with her hands nervously. She then took of her sport bag a hat (white with one dark blue P on it) that her brother have given her to remember him and placed it on her head. She then took off her bag her mentallion (a silver big sparkling letter G) and also weared it.

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Kelly giggled. "Trust me your not the only excited one here." She said, looking down at the struggling Pikachu in her arms. "I think we should travel through the Viridian forest first and then through Viridian city." Kelly said. "Maybe we can train a bit in Viridian city so that when we get to Pewter city we can battle the Gym leader there, Brock" Kelly put the hyperactive Lily on her shoulder, who bounced up and down and crawled up on her head. Kelly and Greta continued to laugh as Lily crawled up on her head and started to jump up and down. Kelly tightened her Pikachu necklace then took Lily off her head. "Shall we go then?"

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
    OOC: cool

IC: i see a bike coming my way and the girl on the bike does not see me

and there is a big rock in the road and she is a bout to hit it wean i say look out!!!! and i jump out and let her hit me to stop her from hitting the rock

crash we hit

and i fall down and so does she. i say are you ok ????

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    (I'm choosing Totodile)
    Name:Matsumori
    Apperance: Shoulder length brown hair, Jade eyes, Caucasion(sp?), Wears a long gray skirt and a loose dark green shirt along with a hip pack under the shirt, but over the skirt.
    Background: From Viridian City, and has a very disconnected family life.

Matsumori stared out into the blue sky as she looked at the old mahoganey table. Her clothing was set into a backpack, which seemed rather small as she looked up at it. Not that she cared that it was small, it's size would do. The dirty dishes made a look to make most anyone say to wash them, but she didn't care. Today was the day she was going to start her pokemon journey, and she could care less about chores if it hit her in the face with a black baseball bat. She stood up, closing her hip bag, placing it underneath the long green shirt she wore. She grasped up the bag, placing it over her shoulder as it graced her waist with it's welcome weight. "I guess it's time to go, goodbye old decrepit house." She smiled slightly, the sarcasm subtle as she closed the door. She moved towards the road, heading to Pallet town.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    " OOC: sorry I?m late
    After a short train ride Clow and his dad were in Saffron. "Ok Clow were almost there we just fly north then east then south well be there in a few minutes maybe about 15, ok lets go Pidgeot." My dad said throwing the pokeball in the air. the Pidgeot came out once more. Let?s go son. My dad said and with that we took a short fly and we were in pallet. " Great were here I said walking into the door there seamed to be only 3 people the to Prof. and Angel. Ah Clow your hear Prof. Elm said. this young lady has been playing with her new Eevee this hole time I?m glad to see you." Prof. Elm said bring me up to the table with the pokemon. "Ok I think I no what ill do.... Clow takes the Charmander, the Squirtle, the Cyndaquil, and the Bulbasaur balls. I'll wait till everyone else gets here and once they choose from the once I have ill have less and the last one with me is mine." Clow said letting the four out of there balls. "Until then i think ill hangout with them and see what there like." Clow said while petting the Squirtle. "That?s generous and creative Clow thank you." Prof. Oak said. "Oh and before I forget girl, catch." Clow threw the pokegear. My mom bought them so we would all have one. Clow said playing with all the pokemon.
    OOC: looks like I may get Squirtle in the end unless someone changes thier mind

Years
    jamie and misty had made it to viridian city but as the ygot there misty turned to him and said
    " ok jamie i think ive gone far enough with you i also have some stuff to deal with here in viridian city so do you mind carrying on without me ?" she said all this looking as if she wouoldnt have done it if she didnt have to
    " ok i can make it me and caterpie can manage" replied jamie smiling at misty and going over to her with his caterpie still on his shoulder he hugged her and she ignored the caterpie and hugged him back.

jamie then walked straight through viridian city and then down the stoney path to pallet town where he would fianll yget his starter pokemon, but on the way he tripped over a rock and landed on his caterpie
    O_O
    "omg caterpie are you ok ?"
    @.@
    " return caterpie" and a red beam hit his caterpie and it got put back in the ball, " oh dear i better hurry to pallet town now " said jamei and he set off at a run to pallet town to get his starter pokemon and to heal caterpie.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    *CRASH*

Vetani falls and scrapes her elbow badly along the pavement. She stood, putting her hand on the wound.

Are you ok? she heard.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why did you try to stop me like that? Only one of us would be hurt right now if you hadn't tried that. But.." she smiled slightly, seeing the girl's worried expression, "Thanks for saving me."

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    "Yes, we shall go." Greta said and looked behin her.
    "Goodbye Prof. Oak. It was nice meeting you and thank you for the pokemon. You will not regret giving Charmader to me." she added and then she walked out of the lab with Kelly and Lilly.
    The weather outside was so sunny that Greta wished she had taken her sunglasses with her. She couldn't wait to find a proper place to check out her new pokemon and get to know them.
    "I hope Viridian forest is not so far from here, because I heared that there are many pokemon to catch there. And sure I can't wait until we finally get to battle with a gym leader, I guess our Pokemon need much training to be ready for this."
    As they continued their way to Viridian forest they knew what they left behind and wondered what they were going to meet in this journey.
    It ended up that Viridian forest indeed wasn't so far away and they arrived there in 1 and half hours of walking. The place seemed a little spooky in the begging because of all its sounds and plants.
    "I think we should stop here for a small brake" Greta said pointing a place to sit under a tree.

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    Matsumori continued to walk through the forest, hoping to hit Pallet town before she came in contact with another person who wanted things she could not give. She didn't like people talking to her that way much, so she continued to keep moving no matter what the people said. She'd give them a glance, but find most of them not really worth the time to hear out. Her body could take hours of walking even before a simple lunch, so she hoped it would last until she got to Pallet. She sighed as she looked up at the sky, hoping it would clear enough to not rain on her, she only really had one rain coat anyhow. "Is that Pallet Town?" She said to herself as she stared at the clearing around her. It was an okay looking Town, and she didn't really have to ask, considering she was staring right at the sign. "I guess it's time I got my pokemon then." She walked in the lab, noticing a girl playing with the four pokemon left in Professor Oak and Elm's care. "Excuse me." Professor Elm was the first to notice her, considering she could barely talk above a whisper to strangers.
    "You must be...."
    "It's Matsumori."
    "Ah, Did you want to look at them before you choose?"
    "No, I have already decided on Totodile." Professor Elm looked rather surprised, but handed her the pokeball containing Totodile before he saw fangs on her rather calm face.
    "Well, here's your pokegear and your six pokeballs."
    "Thank you professor Elm, I'll be going now." She left the lab, leaving the other trainer to play with the remaining three pokemon. She headed for the forest again, releasing the totodile out of it's ball. She walked with the Totodile beside her for awhile, before placing it back in it's ball.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Kelly hesitated. "Umm...Greta do you mind we stay here the whole day?" She really wanted to see her family again but she couldn't possibly tell Greta that. "Pi Pikachu!!" [Yeah it'll be fun!!] Kelly heard heard what Lily said above on her head. Greta couldn't understand though.."Uhmm...It'll be fun" Kelly said, nervously. She didn't want Greta to be ticked at her the first day..

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    Matsumori's Totodile began to react again, and she wondered what would cause this usually dancing pokemon to keep running any direction without losing her. "To-totodile!" {follow me!} She sighed and kept walking as she saw a few people resting, she didn't want to be near people, at least not other trainers who would want to battle, she hadn't planned on catching any pokemon until they reached a certain point of the forest. "Sora! Stop it!" Yeah, she had named it after some person that she saw on Television, that showed how much she cared about people. Before she knew it, her Totodile had done watergun all over the people near the tree, or wherever she was in the forest. "I'm sorry, my Totodile isn't well trained, and I just got him today." She looked up at the soaked people, hoping not to be tackled or told they didn't hear her.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    ((OMG I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!11 *kills* XD X3))

Kelly looked up and just as she did she and Greta was hit with a watergun. "Whats the hell?!" "Pi Pikacha!!" [That felt good!!] Kelly sweatdropped at the statement "Yeah but now we're all wet!" She exclaimed. "PiPikachuu!!" [No worries!!] Lily said as it stood up on my head and shook off all the water onto her. 'Great thanks..' Kelly thought sarcasticly. She looked up at the person with the Totodile. "Its ok." Kelly said "It did feel good in a way.." "Pikaa" [See I told you..] Lily looked down at me. "Yeah and i'm sure you would've felt even better if I shook off all my water onto you.." Kelly said to Lily. They both stopped the convo when she noticed Greta and the girl staring at her. She sweatdropped 'Oh yeah, people don't know I can talk to the Pika family..' She sighed inside. Lily giggled. Kelly quickly changed the subject. "So umm....Whats your name?" She asked the girl..

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    Matsumori hated meeting people, somehow it became harder if she was actually scared of talking to them. She looked up, hoping to find that this was a dream, and her totodile hadn't done that to the others. "Um...umm..." Her voice was so soft you could barely hear it, and the fact she had actually been scared from the moment she had seen them covered completely in water gun, hadn't helped her raise her voice. "Umm....it's...Matsu....mori. Matsumori." She sighed, realizing she'd have to face reality sooner or later, hoping that this wouldn't make her fear reality more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back