• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Blood in the PC

Years
    info attempt #2
    I...am Swift :D
    Imma make this thread easy to understand.

Name: Chima (Call me Swift) On PC Server, it's Swiftacular
    PokéBio: I joined the PC server many months ago, so I am not new to that, but I AM new to its forums. From what I've felt, it feels similar to previous forum sites I've been on in my gaming past. Before PC I used PO for all my online pokebattles with my Skype friends. What sparked me to come to the forums here was because I hit a snag on my Pokedex hunting on my Black 2 and I was looking for 5 Pokémon to complete my Unova section of my National Dex. But I get the strange feeling I will be liking this forum for more than just filling my pokedex :D

So yep, that's the basic stuff. Lets move on to the gaming aspect:

Consoles I own: Wii, Wii U, 3DSXL
    Games on Wii: MKW, Brawl (You only need to know those 2 cuz like, that's the best 2 games on the wii)
    Games on Wii U: MH3U
    Games on 3DSXL: Black 2 MK7

Alright now then of course this thread would be pointless if I didn't give you the good Pokeinfo :D

IGN on Black 2: "Swift"
    FC: 0476-6167-0124
    Where do I Stand now?: I have beaten the game and explored almost 100 percent of the Unova region (some areas I can't access prolly cuz of season). What I'm doing now is going Pokedex hunting. I was, at first, trying to obtain any and all Pokémon I can possible get on a single Black 2 game alone without any events since I never had Pokémon Black 2 during their release time, but since I'm now on the forums I can now get help from others as well as from one of my Skype friends. So imam catch em all!! So yea you scratch my back ill be more than happy to scratch yours and do a few battles/tourneys ya know? the works! :)

Thanks for viewing. Happy to be here. Expect me in the PC Server any day. we can chat, battle, discuss things, blah blah blah

so.....yep.....later :D​

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, Swift! :] You are seriously lucky to have snagged that username before anyone else, so don't forget your password or anything like that! :3

Here is some Forum advice! ^ o ^

There is the Pokémon X and Y forums, where you can discuss the upcoming 6th generation game.

If you are a beginner trader wanting to be big, or a mini trading entrepreneur, there is also the Trading Corner. When you have a a topic/question about competitive or in-game teams, there is also the Battle Center.

There is also Fifth Generation Gaming, Fourth Generation Gaming, Advance Generation Gaming, Metal & Colour Generation Gaming and the Spinoff Games section to discuss all of the previous Pokémon series. If you wish to simply discuss about Pokémon in general, there is also Pokémon Gaming Central.

There is also Alternative Pokémon Discussions, including Pokémon General, Pokémon Anime, Pokémon Clubs, Pokémon Trivia and Pokémon TGC.

If you ever need help with the forums in general, ask at the Questions & Feedback forum or contact a Moderator.

Good luck on the Forums and feel free to send me a message! :]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi Swift. I believe that you'll find there's much more in PC than just trading stuff! I once was coming for 2 reasons, one of them is for Emulation section back then, but I soon find that I enjoy this forum as this is so friendly. Looks like we have something in common hehehe :p

By the way, I think you have seen some familiar faces from PC Battle Server, yes? I, StarryWindy, is one of them. And feel free to stay around here, and don't forget to check the rules just in case. Anyway, enjoy!

Years
    Hey there Swift, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Looks like Meaii and my good friend Windy have explained the general gist of things around here. And you're from the battle server? You'll find me over there as ServineKing, except I'm not on it all the time :p And you'll have more fun here at PC other than to just complete your PokéDex, and I guarantee it! (:

As a reminder, though, please be sure you look over the rules, so that you do not wind up getting into trouble.. the last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction simply from not following the rules :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff. They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad in getting to help you out whenever you may need it! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Swift! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either leaving a VM on my profile and or sending me a PM if you ever want to chat! ^_^

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Welcome to PC Swift! Glad you can finally join us!

I think I might of seen you on the battle server before. Albeit I only go on there every several weeks or so and usually only when PC is down haha. Though Swiftacular sounds like a familiar name. I go by the same name there and only usually do random battles. I'm not really the competitive battler type. I couldn't tell you one tier from the other. XD But any, besides the battle server, there's also Battle Center for all things battling. It was recently revamped entirely and is much easier to use! The moderator there Wolflare did a really good job in my opinion. You can make a quick battle request or ask for help on you in-game teams there. Or you can just talk about battling as whole. Good luck with completing your Pokedex in Black 2 by the way! We're very lucky have things like Skype to do stuff like that hehe. I've never really completed my Pokedex in any game before, but I'm very close in White. That's what Trade Corner is there for though. You can trade with just about anyone and make your Pokedex fill faster. You can also start your own trade shop too if you like.

I have a Wii myself but I hardly play it. The main reason being that the plug outlet for it is dead and so is the battery. :( But once that's all replaced, I think I'll be playing it more. I just need more games for it ahaha. I have Smash Bros Brawl though and I'm a big fan of the Smash Brother series. I'm very excited for the new one on Wii U and 3DS! I was very excited when I heard Megaman is gonna be a playable character! I was hoping he would be! I can't wait to play as him. That game is one reason I'm getting a 3DS next to Pokemon X and Y of course. :P If you're a gamer, casual or hardcore, you'll love the Video Game forum.

Glad to have you here and nice to meet you! Have a wonderful time here and meet lots of people! We're a friendly bunch so don't be intimidated by us. You can chat me whenever! And don't be shy to shy us questions either , we'll be sure to answer you ASAP. See you around!

Back