• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New boy!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Hey all i am new here and wish to try to complete my pokedex for pokemon black and white , i also want to help you do the same . I have pokemon to trade such as most of the starters anyone who wants to trade just give me a bell!

Years
  • Hi there, welcome to PC! n_n What would you like to be called?

Since you're interested in trading, I'd definitely recommend you visit the Trade Corner! Make sure you read the rules over there and you'll be getting the Pokemon you need in no time~!

Wish my WiFi connector didn't die, or I'd definitely be trading myself. Completing my Pokedex has always been something I wanted to do, though many times it seems so out of reach... D:

Anyway, again, welcome to the forum! Hope you have a good time here, we're a great community. ^_^ And if you're interested, go ahead and check out the Adoption Center if you'd like a mentor to show you around the forum.

See you around, yes?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Welcome to PokéCommunity! :)

Gonna help others complete their Pokédexes, huh? Sounds great! I wish you luck with that along with completing yours. C:

Hope you enjoy your time here on the forums. :D

Years
  • Hi and Welcome to PC! Hope you like it here! We have a section for Trading so you may want to check it out! Alot of people there want to fill there dex too! You may also want to check out PC Adoption Center if your interested in a certain forum I'm sure someone there would adopt you in the Trading Corner! And once again welcome to PC! : )

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Thank you all for your kind messages and for welcoming me , also a big thanks for the advice . Call me Tom

Years
  • Hello Tom! And welcome to the forum ^^ You're reminding me that I need to finish my pokedex myself haha See you around the trade corner!

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Welcome to the forums! I'd reccomend you have a look at the rules before you get posting around, they'll be the most helpful and useful thing you'll view on the forums.

I'm Pokemoll, though most people just call me Moll for simplicity reasons. You'll usually find me lurking around people's VMs, but when I'm posting I'm either in the Other Voting Polls or the New Users/Welcome sections~ Feel free to drop me a FR or PM if you're lost!

Also, if you have any problems or questions, I'd say PMing those with bold names would be the best idea, as they're always willing to help! I hope you enjoy your stay here~

Back