• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Challenger Approaches!

Horizon Knight

Hello, everyone! I'm Horizon Knight, and I'm an avid fan of the Pokemon games. I've actually been observing this website for some time (since sites like Serebii.net are completely overrated), and I've only gotten the chance to sign up to it today. I already know that I've made a good choice in picking the PokeCommunity!

Anyways, I don't have much to say about myself, I guess. My favorite Pokemon include Latios, Latias, Lucario, Porygon, and Kabuto, and my other interests include drawing, reading, writing, and playing video games ranging from Armored Core to Phoenix Wright to Final Fantasy.

I especially like to draw, and I'm trying to master my graphics tablet so that I can begin drawing Pokemon fanart on a regular basis. I already have a (somewhat) good example of what I can draw in my signature, though I know I can do better than that. Once I start drawing regularly, some constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

I can't wait to meet the members of this great community, and I look forward to trading and battling with you all!

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
  • New Challenger Approaches!

Ontopic: Welcome to the Community, Horizon! Be sure you read the rules of each forum you go to (Yeah, some forums have seperate Rule Sets, the Games Dev forums for example) and feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hi welcome to PC!
    I also like to draw...hehe
    And hope you have a great time here and be sure to read the rules ;)

~Celebi

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Horizon Knight! I'd love to battle you sometime. Except I don't have WiFi so I can only battle with Shoddy. I bet you're a great battler though ;D. Have fun, read the rules and stay active! :)

Horizon Knight

Thanks for all your support, guys! I'm already having fun around here!

And Azonic, I'm not exactly a good battler. I've won two battles and lost three; besides, I'm still training my team.

Still, thanks for the compliments!

Back