• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Challenger! Kitsora the Kimono Girl! Jk

Kitsora

Johto Kimono Girl
    Years
    Hello!!!!!! I'm brand new to the forums, and I hope to find a Johto fan or two to talk and possibly befriend. I am a HUGE Pokemon fan that started with Gold, Silver and Crystal. I am a major know-it-all of Johto; When I got Heartgold, I had the music memorized, and the names of trainers even memorized. I hope someone else shares my love of Johto and it's generation, and my widely spread love of all the Pokemon.

I do want to ask that no one be too negative about me. I am also a Pokemon furry, with a Poke fursona of a shiny Umbreon, named Lotus.

Thanks for taking time to look here! I'm glad I found a forum for people like me!

Last edited by a moderator:

PKMN Trainer Alexander The great

Johto's Finest Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    yeah i know some of kanto and i dont like much after johto but i grew up with johto too i loved gold/silver/crystal and i remembered alot when i got my heart gold and im new too well hi

Years
    Welcome, I got into Pokemon by Johto too! I didn't memorize the music/trainers, but Johto is my fav region too. =] Hope you enjoy it here.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Sorry there, Kitsora, but this forum upholds a policy of keeping everything PG-13. While I'm not saying there's anything wrong with your interest, it's not exactly appropriate for children. I'm pretty sure a thread like that wouldn't fly around here anyway, as the topic has actually been brought up before with a pretty straight-forward no. :x

That being said, most of your first post was an introduction... so here it stays.

My favorite region just so happens to be Johto, but I don't think I ever memorized all the names of the trainers. XD I do remember Pokémaniac Larry, but only because he shared the same name as me. Haha.

Hope you have a great stay with us, m'dear.

Kitsora

Johto Kimono Girl
    Years
    Well, I'll keep the pg-13 rating in mind then. ^^ And I know I had some sort of fetish with the camper just before Goldenrod. His name is Camper Todd.... and i called him my best friend. I always got his number.

Then would you like to be friends? We can trip over things here together. ^^

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Wow another Johto Know it all lover
    Welcome to PC hope you have a fun time ^_~

Back