• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Characters!

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    New Characters!
    New Characters!

The Green haired guy seems Rival-Ish, or maybe he's the Champion and the person above looks like a godess, but they also seem evil!

What are your thoughts?

1. i can't imagine evil people wear baseball hats.
    2. what did i say, i told you all the next device would be the pokescouter :)

but seriously that god/godess looking guy makes the game feel more sinister

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Who is the guy on the right? maybe they symbolize yin and yang?

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Possibly i was also thinking that to, maybe teams like magma, and aqua? that would actually be kinda nice!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I just don't see these two not being related. One is probably good and the one with the crown is obviously evil.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    1. i can't imagine evil people wear baseball hats.
    2. what did i say, i told you all the next device would be the pokescouter :)

but seriously that god/godess looking guy makes the game feel more sinister

Yesss ! Yay for more sinister storyline !! =D

I just don't see these two not being related. One is probably good and the one with the crown is obviously evil.

And oh yusss ! That'd be a good idea ! I personally wish the guy with the hat isn't an ennemy ;C;

And we fight against the evil crown character teamed up with mister baseball hat ! >:D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It could add an extra element to the whole Yin Yang theme. Maybe they're twins.

Aberash

blends in with the shadows
    Years
    I agree maybe he will be like cyrus or he will want totaly world domination(the rock things looks like a crown)

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    I thought the one on the right was female, and that kind of got me excited. Thinking a gentle female vs. creepy sinister man? YUSS. Anyhow, see his eye-piece. Very high tech. Still going for the industrialization vs. naturalization theme.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Bluemoon, Serebii doesnt say what he looks like. I checked.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    0_0, the one in the hat reminds me of one of my characters...
    I think the one in the hat is the new Blue! while the one with the crown is the new Cyrus, he/she looks cooler than Giovanni, Maxie, Archie, Cyrus combined :D!

Angelroid

Sun X
    Years
    The guy on the left is the leader of the new evil team, And the guy/girl on the right is a gym leader or something.

Years
    seems more likely than other theories
    I also thought that when I saw them, but maybe they aren't twins as the one with curvy hair looks older than the one in the hat so maybe just siblings or something like that, non the less that would be cool to find a good sibling(rival) and bad sibling( Boss) who are against each other!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    That guy in the top picture is your rival I think... The room looks a little like your room to be honest and it looks like its beed thrashed XD
    I wonder who the two people in this:
    New Characters!

The girl looks a lil like the new prof. but shes has that hat and scarf...

Last edited:

Years
    That guy in the top picture is your rival I think... The room looks a little like your room to be honest and it looks like its beed thrashed XD
    I wonder who the two people in this:
    New Characters!

The girl looks a lil like the new prof. but shes has that hat and scarf...
    That's room doesn't look as gym like as I originally thought 0_0(wow the TV's got bigger) maybe it's your rival or something...

Back