• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Characters!

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    That guy in the top picture is your rival I think... The room looks a little like your room to be honest and it looks like its beed thrashed XD
    I wonder who the two people in this:
    New Characters!

The girl looks a lil like the new prof. but shes has that hat and scarf...

Pretty messy room, ha xD
    And the girl could be a prof., but she could also be a sister to that guy ? roh, I don't know, but she looks like a grass-type fan ~

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Also, the villain could have split personalities or is pretending to be normal. The thing I noticed is one has blue eyes while the other has red eyes, similar to Reshiram and Zekrom.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    That guy in the top picture is your rival I think... The room looks a little like your room to be honest and it looks like its beed thrashed XD
    I wonder who the two people in this:
    New Characters!

The girl looks a lil like the new prof. but shes has that hat and scarf...

I think this is your rival's room. And your rival may be male or female, either one. Either way, I love the design.

Where is this picture from?

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    The rival is wearing Black and White clothes...

I like the idea of VS battling someone that isn't a Gym Leader of Elite 4 member.

I like the room xD

The villain scares me, which is good, I think.

It looks like they'll be more individual NPCs.

I'm glad we look taller, more detailed, than ever before.

The rival's hair is too big.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    I'm gonna take a wild shocking guess. The kid in the room is the rival, and the green-haired guy is secretly...
    YOUR FATHERRRRR!

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Rival Cheren!

In the Pokemon Sunday Teaser Trailer shown there was a battle with a trainer named Cheren in a very messy room. There is a strange woman in green and white clothing refereeing the match.

The room is trashed. I wonder if he/she is the rival. It seems like he/she would be. What kind of pokemon do you think he/she will use? Are you hoping we ever team up with him/her?

I am hoping he/she becomes evil. I like dark plots like that.

What are your thoughts on his/her design? What do you think the Woman is there for?

New Characters!
    New Characters!

There is also another potential rival shown. There might be multiple rivals. I think that would be great, and it would further the plot!:

New Characters!

What do you think about the possibility of more than one rival? Do you think it will further the amount of plot in the game? He is saying, "I will be better than the Champion"

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    The green-haired guy... he makes me a little nervous just by that. He just exudes malice, at least that's how I see it. I love his design already, he currently makes it feel like Gen V is going to be darker then normal. Will it? Probably not, but so far it looks to be so. I just hope that it stays like that. If it does, then this generation will be my favorite by far.

The other green-haired person... meh, couldn't care any less one way or the other. The person in the house? He's okay. If they were revealed at a different time, then I'd like their designs more, but the guy with the scouter makes me not care about them as much, such is his awesomeness to me.

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
    Well, to me, her glasses indicate smartness/nerdiness, but also bring an aura of evil to her. I think she will use 'smart-looking' yet evil pokemon. I dunno, maybe electrode or something? :)

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Umm...yeah... *attempts to not go crazy at what has be spoken of today*

Yeah I think the first person would be either your mother, you and your brother teaching you how to battle in your room (look at it...) or Professor Araragi, you, and Professor's Assistant doing the same thing in your room/someone's room.

I believe the "brother/assistant" will be met at some points maybe be beaten and give you the device needed to save whatever...kind of like an assistant, Berry, and Lance put together without the fighting of Berry and Lance maybe just sometimes...as practice not as a rival...

the 2nd guy is def the rival or someone like Silver as the son of Giovanni the man your facing and is either with him (hopefully) or like Silver and against it... Hopefully its something like Lex Luthor and his father and their business except with evilness cooked right in. Instead of it growing later...I hope for more than one rival instead of one rival and one annoying person that stalks you and gives you items like in the last two games... in DPPt we had Berry as the rival and "Opposite of your Gender" stalking... in HGSS we had Silver as the rival and "Opposite of your Gender" stalking... I HOPE TO FAKE GOD (Arceus?) that "White" the guy standing next to the farris wheel (I believe thats what it is...) is your rival and "Opposite of your Gender" is NOT stalking you...and we have atleast 2-3 rivals...

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I hope that bedroom is the player's...as it looks so, so much like mine LMAO. I always thought the other bedrooms were scarily tidy...but yeah, I think it could be a battle tutorial. That would be pretty cool. =]

SpawnHyuuga

Elite Four Spawn
    Years
    I like the dude, says evil to me - and that his name is White. xD That might just be me though...don't know much about the girl - she looks maybe a little evil but nowhere as much as the guy.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'd like to submit that the evil-looking dude with the mask is Cyrus after not cutting his hair. And maybe dying it green or something. He was using some serious hair gel in DPPt anyhow, maybe it's naturally curly. Also, I see some facial resemblances. If it happens, I called it! XD

Dangit, what is it with PCs and skinny body parts (implied, but you know what I meant)? Black's neck, and before that Lucas's arm in the backsprite... Come on, folks!

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I like the dude, says evil to me - and that his name is White. xD That might just be me though...don't know much about the girl - she looks maybe a little evil but nowhere as much as the guy.

How are you so sure either of them are female? they all look male to me... plus White isn't actually the decided name its just a nickname...

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I just hope that they wont look like spacemen, although Im excited about this one because Im thinking that they will be more evil than team galatic

Back