• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[NEW] Cute But Deadly Clan ♥ [RECRUITMENT THREAD]

Bug_Master

The Versitile Catcher
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2008
    What level base is the tournament going to be? It would be fun to try like a level 20 or 25 tournament, that way those of us without high leveled cuties can still battle in it, It will also have alot more to do with strategies than having to do with who spent the most time EV training their pokemon. I always thought that way it would be a more fun battle.

Just a suggestion though buds.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Yes! I think this would be an awesome idea! (Although it's ultimatley up to Combee). Hopefully she agrees, because that would be a really fun battle. Anyways, I just started working on my team. I wont reveal all the Pokemon in it, but here's a hint:

- *?*
    - Piplup
    - *?*
    - *?*
    - Teddiursa
    - *?*

The ?'s stand for "I'm not going to tell you and give away my secret strategy" :> Hehe...

Anyways, get training, guys! You never know when Combee will suddenly decide on making a tournament.

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's a little late, but welcome to the group Bug_Master! And also, all other members I haven't welcomed yet. Hahaha... D:

Good new though, guys! I'm not working Sunday-Tuesday, so that's plenty of time to get my pokes done, if we aren't having the tournament over the weekend. If we are, I don't mind, you can go on without me.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Lol, well, it's Saturday today, so I don't think we're having a tournament this weekend. Where's Combee? She's disappeared :o

Anyways, I'm going to set up a mini-tournament. Not an official CBD tournament, but a mini, Motsuko Live, tournament :P. PM me if want to be in it, and I'll be posting up the rules sometime soon.

Thanks!
    Mo Live

I hope Combee isn't mad at me for doing this :s

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    May I join, I love cute Pokemon! I could be a cloner, in addition I could battle once my team is finished. And why is my brother the VIM?

*Looks at the cutest Pokemon of all (Tyranitar!)*

Name - Steven

Friend Code - Its in my sig

Are you an experienced player? - Somewhat

Favourite Pokemon - Typhlosion, Froslass, Salamence, Tyranitar, Sneasel, Giratina, Celebi, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Raikou

Bug_Master

The Versitile Catcher
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2008
    Itll be nice to have you Espreon! Just know that I will never need any cloning from you, I like to do everything completely legit. Also, It will be fun to make this group grow and become a close nit pokemom group!

By the way, Steven, I didnt know we were doing actual names, but just to join you, my name is Adam everyone, nice to be part of the group!

Does anyone possible have a Teddiursa I can have? I dont have anything to trade, but it is my fav cute poke.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I like to do everything completely legit.

I use the GTS as my cloning lab, not AR. So my clones are technically legit. I like being legit as well.

Cloning is a special skill that you have to be born with, as it appears. So in other words if I were in the Pokemon Special Manga I would be a Pokedex holder.

Espreon, Special Skill: Cloning. I like the sound of that!

By the way, Steven, I didnt know we were doing actual names, but just to join you, my name is Adam everyone, nice to be part of the group!

We were?

Does anyone possible have a Teddiursa I can have? I dont have anything to trade, but it is my fav cute poke.

Well I have one, but don't feel like trading right now. BTW my favorite cute Pokemon is Froslass, my second favorite cute Poke is Typhlosion, third cute fave is the cutest Pokemon that ever existed... Tyrainitar! My 4th cute fave is Salamence!

Last edited:

Bug_Master

The Versitile Catcher
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2008
    Well, you put your name as Steven so that seems like a first name basis to me, no?

Tryanitar and Slamence are cute? More like Intimidating I would think.

Could you get me a baby Teddy? That way you arent giving me yours, and I dont feel like trading right now either, I just would like to know ahead of time.

Also, thats cool that you do the cloning through the GTS, since I am not at all alright with AR, it can even completely screw up your DS along with your game. I may be ok with getting you to clone me something then.

Hahah, yay CBD!

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Well, you put your name as Steven so that seems like a first name basis to me, no?

I suppose.

Tryanitar and Slamence are cute? More like Intimidating I would think.

Thats because the intimidating is part of the major qualities that are cute in my eyes.
    Darkrai and Rhyperior is cute.

Could you get me a baby Teddy? That way you arent giving me yours, and I dont feel like trading right now either, I just would like to know ahead of time.

Sure, tomorrow. BTW whats your time zone.

Also, thats cool that you do the cloning through the GTS, since I am not at all alright with AR, it can even completely screw up your DS along with your game. I may be ok with getting you to clone me something then.

Yeah, cheatas never prosper.

Hahah, yay CBD!

Whats CBD?

Bug_Master

The Versitile Catcher
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2008
    This clan, lol CBD Cute but Deadly. Lol my Time zone is Central time USCentral so its currently 1:30am. So just let me know when and Ill try to make it, for not though Im going to bed.

Peace CBD

glockll

Friend Code - 0001 3456 9871

Are you an experienced player? - Somewhat

Favourite Pokemon - Dragonite

disregard my application post

Last edited:

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    And I'm sure Combee won't mind the mini tournament, Motsuko.

Wait Motsuko Live is hosting a mini-tournament? Please elaborate about that and why is he VIM (What did he do to earn the status), what could I do to contribute?

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • @ A Loc BK:
    is that it? or did you just want to give me a dumb answer..

Actually, I don't see anything dumb about this answer at all. It's the cute but deadly clan becuase, well, we use cut Pokemon!

@ Espreon:
    Wait Motsuko Live is hosting a mini-tournament? Please elaborate about that and why is he VIM (What did he do to earn the status), what could I do to contribute?

I'm a VIM because I was the first to join. (I think). And as for contributing, I think Combee just wants us to be considerate of other people for now. She'll let us know when there's work to be done!

Now, down to business :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, guys. I've finally put together that mini-tournament I've been ranting on about. The rules etc are posted below, but before you begin, there are a few things I must let you know:

First of all, I'll be hosting four mini-tournaments all together. Each tournament will have a restriction on the Pokemon you will be allowed to use. I'll pick the cutest Pokemon from each region, and post a list of approved Pokemon below the rules.
    The first tournament's approved Pokemon will all be from the Kanto region.
    Each of these tournaments has a 25 LV. cap on them. This means that no Pokemon over level 25 are allowed to enter. This is so new members of CBD can enter the tournaments quickly, without going through weeks of training. Sorry for any inconveniences.
    Next, to register in the tournament, you must post in this thread using the registration form below. You must also PM me with the party of Pokemon you plan on using, so I can approve it. There is also a form for this, so be sure to use it. After posting a registration form, you have 5 days to submit a Pokemon Party Form. (Don't worry; I'm not participating in this tournament, so you can tell me which Pokemon you're using).
    There's only room for 16 contestants. Here's our slots so far:

1 - A Loc BK
    2 - IgnorantUser (Brandi)
    3 - Empty
    4 - Empty
    5 - Empty
    6 - Empty
    7 - Empty
    8 - Empty
    9 - Empty
    10 - Empty
    11 - Empty
    12 - Empty
    13 - Empty
    14 - Empty
    15 - Empty
    16 - Empty

Any registration forms posted after all the slots have been filled will be ignored. If a member drops out or fails to comply with the rules, the first person who registered too late will take their spot.
    And lastly, any breaking of the rules will result in immediate disqualification of that contestant. So read and follow, or prepare to face the wrath of Motsuko.

Rules & Regulations:

- You must be a member of the Cute but Deadly clan in order to participate.
    - Only Pokemon from the list below may be used.
    - No Pokemon over the level 25 may be used.
    - If a contestant is more than 5 minutes late for a battle, it will be considered a loss by forfeit for that contestant.
    - The minimum amount of Pokemon per contestant in any battle is 3 Pokemon. The maximum is obviously 6.
    - Absolutely no "1 Hit KO" moves by any Pokemon.

Approved Pokemon:

- Bulbasaur
    - Squirtle
    - Charmander
    - Pikachu
    - Clefairy
    - Vulpix
    - Oddish
    - Jigglypuff
    - Diglett
    - Meowth
    - Growlithe
    - Poliwag
    - Ponyta
    - Cubone
    - Chansey
    - Horsea
    - Eevee
    - Dratini

NOTE: If you believe I missed any Pokemon that should be added to this list, PM me and we'll talk.

Registration From: (Post this in this thread!)

Trainer Name: The name of your trainer
    FC: Your friend code

Pokemon Party Form: (PM me this with your information on it!)

No. 1: First Pokemon
    No. 2: Second Pokemon
    No. 3: Third Pokemon
    No. 4: Fourth Pokemon
    No. 5: Fifth Pokemon
    No. 6: Sixth Pokemon

Ok guys, that's about it! I'll give you 2 weeks from today (could be longer) to register in this tournament and train your Pokemon. Remember, PM me a list of the Pokemon you will be using!

Have fun training,

Mo Live

P.S. If you have any questions, suggestions, comments, etc, feel free to PM me! I'm on often.

Last edited:

A Loc BK

4425 1371 5707
    Years
  • @ A Loc BK:

Actually, I don't see anything dumb about this answer at all. It's the cute but deadly clan becuase, well, we use cut Pokemon!

I didnt really mean to say its a dumb answer
    like... i asked what were the cute pokemon used for and i get a answer just saying cuz they are cute

so i think your gonna use them for nothing and i dont have to train them

and i saw in your post you had cute pokemon tourneys
    and since in the answer i got did not say anything about we use them about events or tournaments it didnt really help me..

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • @ A Loc BK:
    I didnt really mean to say its a dumb answer
    like... i asked what were the cute pokemon used for and i get a answer just saying cuz they are cute

so i think your gonna use them for nothing and i dont have to train them

and i saw in your post you had cute pokemon tourneys
    and since in the answer i got did not say anything about we use them about events or tournaments it didnt really help me..

Ok, Don't mean to be rude here, but I have absolutely no idea what you just said x.x
    Are you asking what we use the cute Pokemon for? We use them because we like cute Pokemon. We'll battle with them, trade them, auction them (maybe) and more. It's just like a club for cute Pokemon. Anyways, I got your PM about the tournament. You can be in it, but first you must join the CBD clan (Cute but Deadly). Just copy and paste of of thee forms (in the spoiler) with your information on it. Once I see that, I can put you in the tournament.

Spoiler:

@ Everyone else who's already signed up/thinking of signing up:
    Ok, so I have no clue where Combee is. Hopefully she'll be on soon. Not sure if Dark Jay has been around either. Anyways, if you've signed up and been welcomed, you're basically in the clan. But, because of Combee's absence, you won't see your name in the members list, seeing as Combee is the only one with the ability to edit the first post. So basically, if you're welcomed by one or more of the group members, consider yourself a CBD member!

Thanks,
    Mo Live

Back