• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[NEW] Cute But Deadly Clan ♥ [RECRUITMENT THREAD]

AJ_wishmaker

Shiny trader
Years
  • I'm not going to be in the tournament because all the pokemon I've trained for it are lv 50 :P
    i can be a sort of back up person for like when other people challenge us or something

A Loc BK

4425 1371 5707
    Years
  • wasnt asking why you used them

said what you used them for and you just answered it

and i am a members
    ive been a member...

A Loc BK

4425 1371 5707
    Years
  • April 11th, 2008, 10:46 AM
    [NEW] Cute But Deadly Clan ♥ [RECRUITMENT THREAD] Combee

βύzz!

Nature: Lonely

Re: [NEW] Cute But Deadly Clan ♥ [GIVE AWAY]
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by A Loc BK
    Name - Anthony

Friend Code - 4425 1371 5707

Are you an experienced player? - Yes.. i think =x

Favourite Pokemon - My favorite pokemon would either be Houndoom or Arcanine

Thanks for joining. :]
    I hope you enjoy being in our clan. We will be having different tournaments very soon.

as i said in my PM i dont post unless i need to

Years
  • Oooh, this mini-tournament look fun, and won't be all that time consuming to train for!

You can count me in.

Trainer Name: Brandi
    FC: 4424 9590 8046

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    ] I'll pick the cutest Pokemon from each region, and post a list of approved Pokemon below the rules.

Hmm, I guess our ideas of cute are different (Well Typhlosion is cute...). Nonetheless since my ideas of cute are different from the common ideas of cute here....

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bug_Master

The Versitile Catcher
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2008
    what are the clan rules?????

Read the beginning of the thread my friend. (Go back to fist post on first page)

Also, everyone, My save data somehow got erased on my game, probably my brother or something. I havent had the chance to find out who... In other words, for now I am trying to get to the point I can get a pal pad again, untill then know that my FC in my sig is incorrect I will update you guys when I get another one. /sigh

A Loc BK

4425 1371 5707
    Years
  • Also, everyone, My save data somehow got erased on my game, probably my brother or something. I havent had the chance to find out who... In other words, for now I am trying to get to the point I can get a pal pad again, untill then know that my FC in my sig is incorrect I will update you guys when I get another one. /sigh

When you get a palpad ill be happy to give you some pokemon ^^

Also Motsuko live are you still doing the tourney?

Last edited:

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Yes, I'm still doing it, but not many people are joining it. So, I think I'm going to make it a different thread...that way people will see it.

A Loc BK

4425 1371 5707
    Years
  • Alright
    Sign me up.. again :D

And also i changed my pokemon up a little because i forgot what i said my team was xD

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Yes, you can all join. Unfortunatley, Combee hasn't been on for a couple weeks. This thread should either be restarted, or closed down. But feel free to post your FC, etc in the hopes that Combee might one day return...

doubt it

Back