• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen New Deoxys Form

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    What stat(s) do u think the new Deoxys form for Emerald will be good on? I think it will be speed. It looks like it could be pretty quick.

And the sihlouette is this:

New Deoxys Form

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    RS is pretty much RSE since Emerald is also a 3rd generation game, just like how crystal belongs to GS forum.

And most likely high physical and defense, or special attack and special defense... *guess*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    well the fact that all of the current Deoxys Forms have the same HP leads me to think that the low HP will be a common weakness for all Deoxys just so that they're not too ubar... that's my theory.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    My friend thinks its base stats will be
    50/110/90/110/110/90 Going from HP > Attack > Defense > Speed > Specials

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Those stats look almost like the RS one. I think it's just going to be based on Speed or have a completely different Moveset.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    actually the one Kairi listed is balanced version... RS has extremely high attack with crap defense (150-50), but just that FR is even more extreme (180-20)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It CAN?T have a different moveset, because in reality there is only one Deoxys, and any moves it learns in Emerald will be in the other interpretations of it.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    i think since Ruby and Sapphire both have the SAME deoxys, i think Emerald may also have the same sprite. has that picture even been confirmed? it could be drawn up, or i mayb wrong. i'm not sure about the stats, but it may be similar to deoxys FR by its looks.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Kairi said:
    It CAN'T have a different moveset, because in reality there is only one Deoxys, and any moves it learns in Emerald will be in the other interpretations of it.

well it can learn a different moveset... I don't see why not. Just that it's impossible to learn *new* moves... Like how in LG you can get your Deoxys to learn spike, while all the other versions cannot...

And we have 2 versions of high speed and attack/sp.atk already >>; even another one? Please no... perhaps dedicate itself to high physicals, or high specials, or a balanced version (yay more Mew/Celebi/Jirachi!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Or they could give us one that is slightly weaker than Magikarp.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    is that picture even confirmed? i hope it is, though, cause a Deoxys weaker than Magikarp would be awesome. i want one.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Possibly, but its too small and the quality is a bit iffy

We need to wait and see
    After Checking I believe its official, I mark it as 75% official, I posted it on SPP and thanked you :)

Thank you :)

Last edited:
    Back