• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Deoxys Form !!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well, no, the Deoxys this thread started around has already been identified repeatedly as a fake, but this thread has kind of mutated into a general speculation thread, so yeah.

Years
    The Hunk said:
    I think Deoxys is overused. Yeah, you can shoot me all you want, but I still believe it is WAY overused. If another Deoxys came around, it might bring problems to the Pokemon gaming world. I am not sure what problems, I just think problems will come.

I strongly agree, i hate them.If you go up against someone in a match and you have trained up, lets say a Slowking really well, and they have a Deoxys the match will be just gay! Because most times they will win. It is just a cheat pokemon. It sucks majorly. and it is no fun! and the new one will most probily be a fake!

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    garra_of_the_desert said:
    I strongly agree, i hate them.If you go up against someone in a match and you have trained up, lets say a Slowking really well, and they have a Deoxys the match will be just gay! Because most times they will win. It is just a cheat pokemon. It sucks majorly. and it is no fun! and the new one will most probily be a fake!
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Slowking sucks anyways, Slowbro is much better. Also, you shouldn't be using UU Pokemon against Uber Pokemon, you should be using other Ubers. Also, please refrain from using "gay" in a derogatory manner (it's one of my pet peeves).

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    I don't really like Deoxys, either. It's just not in the spirit of the "extra" Pokemon that's always added. The special Pokemon are supposed to be small and cute with killer stats. Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi are... all the examples. Deoxys, on the other hand, is just kinda... ugly.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    I honestly don't think there will be a new Deoxys. I'm not gonna bash everyone who still hopes for a new one, but I do want to warn them not to get thier hopes up to much.

PS::I totally know where you're coming from Someone1939. ^^ Long Live the Cute Legendaries! LOL

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    someone1939 said:
    The special Pokemon are supposed to be small and cute with killer stats.

Yeah! let me hear a "GO LATIAS!" from all of you!!!

Ok fine, you dont have to if you really dont want to. :)

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Well, there's mormal form from R/S.
    Oh yeah, and when you say bay deoxy, do u mean bad deoxys, or something else?

Ah nvm, it changed. Well it would be interesting if there was a baby legendary, what if you could breed it!? O.o

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2006
    BG pokemon freak said:
    New Deoxys Form !!!

Ya know if you look closly it looks like speed deoxys has Scizor claws.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    it looks like attack deoxys head,speeds body,and rosealas hand buds.

Back