• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Eevee Evolutions, 9 more types, which do u want?

If there were new eevee evolutions, which is ur fav?

• Ghost

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Ground

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Steel

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Flying

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Poison

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Dragon

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Bug

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Fighting

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    It's a VERY close tie between ghost and flying. I guess I can definitly see a fighting eevee evolution, that wouldn't be too hard to make. The only one I think would come out terrible is the steel one. Eevee would look UGLY in steel.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Flying-type. Avineon is a good name.

Why Flying? Because when you have Eevelution-only team you can teach your Eeveelutions all HMs except Fly. So, Flying-type Eeveelution is neccessary for all Eeveemaniacs to fly.

And it would be cool to have pure Flying-type Pokemon.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Hamdawg In Da House!

Yo Yo, Fighting Eevee All The Way, It'd Look So Coo Yo

By the way, any of u dawgs know where the nearest place to get some bling for my pokedawgs?

If i didn't know you personally and know you've never touched any bling in your life, then well ya....

I though about a fighting Eevee and figured they'd make it standing up which would make it look to much like Lucario(his stance) but if they can make it look more like the bearfight evolution that guy made in pixel art, I'll raise one. Actually I'll raise one no matter what type tehy choose next.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Out of all those still out there, I think the least likely would be Dragon, Ghost, Bug, Flying, and Fighting. An Eevee with wings? An Eevee with fists? An Eevee with an exo-skeleton? An Eevee that has passed on? Sorry, I just don't see any of these happening, heh.

However, I could definitely imagine a Poison, Rock, Steel, and Ground type Eevee. The latter would be sandy, possibly evolving from a Sand Stone, or during a Sandstorm. I just have the image of a Hitmonlee-coloured Glaceon. XD

Magestia

High Emperor
    Years
    Flareon beats Glaceon
    Glaceon/Flareon beats Leafeon
    None beats Jolteon
    Jolteon/Leafeon beats Vaporeon
    Vaporeon beats Flareon
    Umbreon beats Espeon
    None beats Umbreon

So basically it's lacking in the part that Jolteon and Umbreon don't have at least one balance. That's how I see it anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2007
    some would be cool, but a lot simply would not work.
    how would they make a dragon eeveelution? dragon= not a fox in any way whatsoever.
    ghost is my personal favorite. Phanteon. (phantom+eon) Black colored with purplish fog around the edges.
    bug *might* work...
    poison would be called Toxeon, but i don't know how it would look... i keep imagining nidorino.
    Ground would be sandy...don't know what to call it.
    Rock would be Bouldeon, and be kind of like a regirock plastered on the basic eeveelution form.
    steel... Ireon? Ironeon? (Iron+eon) maybe Metaleon...i imagine it as sort of a robot.

Back