• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Eevee-lution in XD?

Jarman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    Katsuro said:
    There won't be +_+; Not even sure why this topic was made =/

Becuase the topic creator puts wishful thinking over common sense.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Oh >_>;

Just so that everyone knows that there are no more eevee-lutions I'm happy ^^;

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
    why is this thread still here? Obviously XD came out in Japan already, and there is no new Eevee evolution. Common sense. End of discussion. If I were a mod, I would lock this thread.

Seriously. All of the current Pok?fan sites have information on XD. Take the time to look. The only Eevee evolutions that there were/are/will be: Espeon, Umbreon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon. PERIOD.

AbareMax

TreekoMan

Krazy Treeko Freak
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    And, it JUST PLAIN IMPOSSIBLE because XD can trade with the current generation (R/S/E/FR/LG/C), and do you see ANYWHERE in the Pokedex a space for "leafeon" or "boldeon"? NO! End of story. It's just impossible.

Back